For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header! To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
Creative Partnership Specialist (Brand Advocate) – Scrapbook.com
Important Note About Working at Scrapbook.com:
Scrapbook.com isn’t for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to embrace the Scrapbook.com culture and embody our company’s core values:
- Team Player: We are a team, we do our best, and we trust each other.
- Problem Solving: We fearlessly identify issues and solve them with innovative and creative solutions.
- Humor : Humor makes us resilient during challenging times and keeps us grounded during good times.
- Integrity: We do the right thing, especially when nobody’s watching.
Our company’s passion is to inspire beautiful, meaningful, handmade self-expression through papercrafts. Before you apply, be sure Scrapbook.com is right for you.
How this position fits at Scrapbook.com:
As the Creative Partnership Specialist , you will assist the marketing, technology and merchandising teams to build relationships and content with brands, influential bloggers, website owners and other affiliates. You will utilize your knowledge about papercrafting and scrapbooking to execute co-branded marketing efforts with these partners. You’ll have three primary roles.
- Brand Advocate : You will establish and maintain relationships with manufacturers (brands) whose products we carry at Scrapbook.com, and you will work with them to get project samples, extra graphics, copy and other marketing uploaded and linked to the live website. When they do not upload their projects or other content to Scrapbook.com, you will be doing it for them.
- Relationship Builder: You will establish relationships and communicate regularly with influential craft bloggers and website owners. You’ll facilitate a variety of co-branded marketing efforts with them.
- Affiliate Manager: We have a small group of core bloggers and site owners who have a unique commission-based relationship with Scrapbook.com. You’ll manage those relationships, teach the affiliates and communicate regularly with them.
As a Creative Partnerships Specialist you will:
- Assist the Marketing Teams and Merchandising Teams on key projects.
- Report directly to the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer).
- Fluidly prioritize and work on various accounts in terms of importance and revenue.
- Have autonomy and independence to hunt/gather all pieces necessary to complete tasks while appropriately reaching out to contacts and/or other internal team members for assistance.
- Participate in marketing and merchandising meetings. Will take to-do lists from each weekly meeting and execute changes or attention on focus-areas based on need.
- Assist or assign marketers when additional photography, image creation, editorial copy or other creative processes are needed for brand enrichment.
- Be excited and open to working on other areas of marketing, social media merchandising, and/or SEO as needed.
- Cultivate content to help brands flourish and reach maximum exposure on Scrapbook.com.
- Facilitate, engage and monitor co-sponsored contests, giveaways and more with brands, bloggers, affiliates, and other creative partnerships.
- Occasionally execute SEO (search engine optimization) related projects with Technology Team and CTO.
- Oversee and manage affiliate accounts and outreach.
- Great at clearly communicating with people in person, over phone and via email.
- Someone who adores and understands handmade projects, papercrafts and art.
- An expert at time-management, prioritization, and balancing of multiple daily tasks.
- A problem solver who specializes in creative decision making.
- O.K. with repetitive tasks while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Happy to receive constructive feedback.
- Flexible, nimble and OK with changes on the fly.
- Willing to help wherever is needed within the company.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Respectful and trusting of those you work with.
- Warm and friendly.
- Interest or expert knowledge of scrapbooking, crafting, art hobbies and the papercrafting industry
- Highly professional, warm and friendly via email correspondence, phone and in person.
Additional Skills / Traits:
- Working knowledge of Excel, Hootsuite, Various Social Media Platforms, Google Docs and Email Service Provider back-ends (a plus, but not required)
- Working knowledge of DSLR photography and editing (a plus, but not required)
- Experience working or attending trade shows, conventions, conferences (a plus, but not required)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software (a plus but not required)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, visit the original job posting.