For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header! To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
I’m looking for three concept designers (2 in house and 1 part-time) to join my Journey Crew here in our Phoenix office. All three positions must be local. You will create and assist our current full time, in house designer. You should love to be around a positive Journey Crew, who love what they do and have a strong, working relationship.
Stamp and assemble samples to market company product lines. Work with product designers to develop innovative new product lines and product line extensions.
Essential Job Functions
- Create art samples for the various Richard Garay lines that showcase creative ways to use our product.
- Discover new and useful ways to use stamps from RG/Fun Stampers Journey lines to offer customers a variety of stamping techniques.
- Create samples for RG/Fun Stampers Journey events that assist education training in teaching various techniques.
- Participate in preparing displays for conventions and other exhibits.
- Create samples with subject matter only, relying on design skills to select and use stamp sets, colors, layouts, and accessories.
- Participate in committees that help facilitate various creative and business directions of RG and Fun Stampers Journey.
- Participate in public relations placements and pitches to various outside publications.
- Minimum of two years experience using rubber stamps and dies.
- Thorough knowledge of stamping techniques and company products.
- Demonstrated artistic ability and creative thinking to develop and discover new ways to use stamps and accessories.
- Thorough knowledge of the paper crafting industry’s needs, directions, and opportunities.
- Ability to recognize trends and think one-step ahead of the trends in design, color, and product development.
- Understanding of color (ability to distinguish color through sight).
- Excellent design skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle stress under deadline.
- Ability to work full time.
- In house position
*Please include with resume: three hand-made cards, two scrapbook pages, and one 3D item.
Two positions are full time with salary and benefits, with immediate start date, and one part-time.
Please send resume and questions to: email@example.com
Have an amazing day!