For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header! To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
Lawn Fawn – Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Lawn Fawn creates crafting products with a simple goal… to bring smiles into people’s lives!
Our products are used to create a wide variety of crafts, such as scrapbook layouts, party decorations, and especially handmade greeting cards.
We’re currently looking for a new “Fawnie” staff member to join our team. This person will use their graphic design skills to put marketing plans into action, and also be happy to help with everyday tasks such as the maintenance of our website.
This is a part-time, remote position based in Southern California. You will be working from the comfort of your own home, as part of a team of fun and creative people. This is a great opportunity for a bright and motivated individual looking to explore their creative potential!
- Use graphic design skills to create newsletter campaigns, print ads, web banners, catalogs, and other promotional goodies
- Assist in art production work such as updating existing packaging art, prepping files for print, creating product images, and maintaining an archive of images
- Manage the Lawn Fawn website by updating web content on a regular basis, including adding/removing products, creating featured collections tailored to current trends and season, and generally striving to keep the website a fun place to shop
- Write fun and creative product descriptions that make us smile
- Photograph products and card samples to help inspire creativity in the crafting community
- Review industry trends, conduct customer surveys, and analyze data to find the best way to promote the Lawn Fawn brand
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Has a reliable place to work from home, including a desktop/laptop and a secure internet connection
- Located in Southern California, willing to occasionally travel to Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- An eye for design and current trends
- Highly independent and skilled at managing their own time
- Excellent at communicating through email and chat
- Never feels like they know everything, always willing to admit mistakes, learn new skills, and get constructive feedback
- Willing to help wherever help is needed
- Interest paper crafts, DIY, and handmade projects is a big plus!
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this job, visit the job posting on Indeed.com.