For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header! To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
Web Marketing Specialist
About the Job
Esselte Corporation has a long tradition of developing innovative solutions to help simplify modern workplaces and processes. In 2013 our company celebrated a century of innovative organizational solutions for workplaces throughout the world. From the start, we have responded to changing market needs by developing numerous ground-breaking and award-winning products. Our current portfolio features everything from the innovative Leitz Mobile, a range of new accessories for mobile devices, to creative products for the Art and Craft Industry, to laminators for businesses of the 21st century. The company sells products and services in 144 countries around the world. With subsidiaries in 29 countries,Esselte owns a strong portfolio of global brands including its principal brands Leitz, Rapid and Xyron.
Esselte is looking to grow its North American business unit and would like to add a dynamic Web Marketing Specialist to the team.
The Web Marketing Specialist is responsible for increasing ecommerce sales on our websites by developing compelling content, optimizing for search engines, online advertising, newsletters and more. This person’s responsibilities will include:
- Creating, maintaining and updating website content utilizing the content management system
- Implementing marketing campaigns through website and work with social media team to coordinate campaigns
- Being the key contact and liaison for all website discussions with web development team and be able to communicate needs to the development team
- Analyzing and reporting on the health and success of the website and social media, and make changes for continuous improvement
- Optimizing web content for search engines
- Developing and executingmarketing campaigns to drive consumers to the website
- Being involved in the planning of marketing strategies to increase visits, engagement, sales and repeat visits on the website
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Adobe Creative Suite, SEO, CMS, Google Analytics
- 3-5 years’ experience working with html and CSS
- Ability to write compelling marketing communication
- Ability to design persuasive web banners and ads based on brand guidelines
- Candidate must be able to build credibility and trust by demonstrating high ethical standards and personal integrity.
- Ability to cultivate and foster relationships with internal and external contacts, and function as an effective team member.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary with benefits including health and 401K. Please visit our websites at www.xyron.com,www.leitz.com/en-US/, and www.rapid.com
Contact the company’s human resources department at vwilliams [at] esselte.com to apply.