For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
Do you love scrapbooking and creating projects with an eclectic mix of amazing products from various manufacturers? Are you a team player that enjoys working alongside other creative individuals? Do you actively communicate via social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube? Do you have an active blog? Are you willing to share your work and promote our Hip Kit Club on various forms of social media? Do you have a specific style that would be a good fit for our Hip Kit Club? Then we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY…
- Please share a collection of your best work that represents your specific style. Attach photos of 3 layouts and 3 cards. 1 layout and 1 card must be created specifically for this DT call. If you are a Project Life scrapbooker, please add 3 Project Life layouts that showcase your style to your submission.
Include the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Blog URL
- Facebook Name/Page URL
- Instagram URL
- Twitter URL
- YouTube Channel URL
- Links to galleries where you post your projects:
Please answer the following questions (2- 3 sentences each):
- Why would you be a good fit for the Hip Kit Club Design Team?
- When and why did you start scrapbooking?
- How would you best describe your style?
- Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams as well as their monthly commitments.
- List any previous design teams as well.
- What do you enjoy most about communicating and sharing your projects via all forms of social media? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media communities).
- Have you and/or are you comfortable with creating step by step pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos? If you have a YouTube channel, please provide a link..
Design Team Requirements:
- 6 month term (February 1st 2015 – July 31st 2015)
- Each member must create 4 layouts with the products included in each month’s Hip Kit & Add-On Kits with descriptions, info, instructions and techniques. Projects must be submitted by scheduled due dates.
- Design team members must be willing to join in blog hops and/or monthly blog challenges
- Promote the Hip Kit Club on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, message boards, etc…)
- Participate and interact with our Hip Kit Club members on our Facebook Member Forum
- Willing to create pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos
MONTHLY COMPENSATION… ($90.00+ retail value/mo.)
- 1 Hip Kit Club Main Kit
- 1 Embellishment Add-On Kit
- 1 Paper Add-On Kit
- 1 Cardstock Add-On Kit
- 1 Color Add-On Kit (40% off)
- 1 Project Life Add-On Kit (40% off) – Our Project Life DT Members will receive this Add-On Kit for free in place of the Paper & Cardstock Add-On Kits.
The deadline for applications is January 23rd, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST. International applications are welcome to apply. However, international applicants must be willing to share in international shipping costs. All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
New design team member invitations will be sent via email and our 2015 Hip Kit Club design team will be announced on our blog on February 1, 2015 at noon PST.
We can’t wait to see your applications! Happy scrapping!
This design team call originally published on the Hip Kit Club blog.