For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header (usually)! To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
American Crafts is a scrapbooking and crafting supply company in Lindon, Utah. American Crafts sells to big box retailers and independent stores, both nationally and internationally. The company seeks a talented person to fill a mid-level Scrapbooker/Crafter position. The Scrapbooker/Crafter works closely with other Scrapbooker/Crafters, the Marketing team and In-House Designers to make creative samples for packaging and catalogs. The Scrapbooker/Crafter also offers perspective during the product design process to ensure products have the appeal and usefulness required to make them successful.
- Design and create cards, layouts and creative projects for packaging, catalogs and other uses, using American Crafts, Pebbles, Crate Paper, Studio Calico, Imaginisce, Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp, Bazzill, We R Memory Keepers and Project Life products.
- Keep track of trends in crafting and the retail world at-large and offer critique and insight during product development process. – Perform other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience in scrapbooking, cardmaking and paper crafts. A portfolio exhibiting style and abilities is necessary for application.
- Must use products in practical and inspiring way, with ability to design in a variety of styles to match different brands’ look, feel and personality.
- Must be highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet deadlines, sometimes tight deadlines.
- Familiar with scrapbook trends, brands and product.
- Industry experience desired, such as employment at crafting store or published work in industry magazines.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required.
- Must work full-time from Lindon, Utah, office (no remote work available.)
- An energetic, interactive environment
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employer-matched Simple IRA plan
Please send resume and cover letter. Please also include a PDF or link to a portfolio displaying the breadth and quality of your work.
This is a full-time position. Starting pay is $28-33K annually depending on experience.
To apply, click here.