Scrapbook Update is a property of Nally Studios LLC. All rights are reserved. No content may be reused or reprinted without permission. To request reprint permission, please contact our Editor, Nancy Nally, at email@example.com.
The following policies apply to the comment sections of this site and to their usage:
- Identity: The comment form must be filled in with an actual name (last name may be omitted for privacy purposes) and valid email address. Commenters not providing a name or supplying invalid email addresses may have their comments deleted and may be denied further access to this site or its comment area.
- Privacy: Email addresses supplied by commenters will not be published or shared. They may be used by the blogger to contact the commenter privately.
- Private Data Protection: Any private information such as phone numbers and addresses that are posted in the comment sections will be deleted immediately to protect commenter privacy.
- Content: This site does not allow rude, profane or abusive comments. Polite disagreement is allowed. Nastiness is not, and will result in the comment being deleted and the commenter being denied future access to the site. Comments which are personal attacks, or which are not relevant to the topic they were posted under, will also be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from future access and commenting on the site.
- Failure to Disclose: Commenters writing about an entity with which they have a business relationship must disclose that business relationship in their comment. Failing to disclose such relationships may result in a comment being deleted and/or a commenter being denied further access to this site.
- Spam: Posts that are deemed by the administrator to be comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Blocking: Commenters who violate this Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this site.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold Nally Studios LLC, this site, Scrapbook Update, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks: All trackbacks will be treated the same as this Comments Policy.