Want to know how to use those older products you have laying around? Noell & I talked with Jen McGuire and Ana Cabrera about how to make everything old new again on this week’s Roundtable!
To listen to this week’s episode, you can use the player embedded above, right-click on this link to download the file to your computer, visit the Paperclipping Roundtable web page or to make things easy, you can use this link:
That link will open in iTunes and take you to the subscribe page, and then you can click on the “subscribe” button.
Subscribing in iTunes is one of the best ways to support Paperclipping Roundtable. Using iTunes is free, and subscribing is free. (If you don’t know how to use iTunes to subscribe, you can watch a video here that shows you how.)
This episode of Roundtable is sponsored by Big Picture Scrapbooking! Click here for a promo code for Paperclipping Roundtable listeners to use to save 10% on any class at Big Picture Scrapbooking!
Picks of the Week
- Fiskars Compact Stamp Press, and here’s the video that Jen made about it.
- EK Slimline Punches (Photo Labels), and here is an example of how Ana used it.
- Junk Mail Mini Album Video
- Priming Clear Stamps (rubbing a white eraser on clear stamps)
- Lensbaby: The Control Freak for Canon EF mount Digital SLR Cameras