Club Scrap has announced this week that they are expanding into a home party sales model. The company is running a campaign that they call Crafter 500, seeking to sign 500 reps up to their new system in 2010.
The Club Scrap home sales system appears built on a similar model to existing systems run by companies like Stampin’ Up! and Creative Memories. Advertised benefits to the reps include:
- Product discounts of up to 50%
- 40% personal membership Fee Discount
- Up to 20% Membership Circle Income Base
- Earn FREE Demo Samples with each $250 in sales
- Company sponsored Host Rewards to increase your profits
- Brand new product line to sell each month
- Ready-made, pre-packaged Workshops developed by Club Scrap®
- Minimal catalog investment and unlimited online purchasing
- Exceptional Support and Training programs
- FREE Crafter website
- Earn bonus and incentive cash, prizes, jewelry, trips, luxury items
Start-up packages which include a “free $90 workshop” are being advertised by Club Scrap as starting priced at only “$90 down”.
Ten-year-old Club Scrap operates out of a 16,000 square foot facility in Greenville, Wisconsin, serving customers in 35 countries with paper and digital scrapbook products that it has sold until now via its website.