Club Scrap has announced this week that they are expanding into a home party sales model. The company is running a campaign that they call Crafter 500, seeking to sign 500 reps up to their new system in 2010.
The Club Scrap home sales system appears built on a similar model to existing systems run by companies like Stampin’ Up! and Creative Memories. Advertised benefits to the reps include:
- Product discounts of up to 50%
- 40% personal membership Fee Discount
- Up to 20% Membership Circle Income Base
- Earn FREE Demo Samples with each $250 in sales
- Company sponsored Host Rewards to increase your profits
- Brand new product line to sell each month
- Ready-made, pre-packaged Workshops developed by Club Scrap®
- Minimal catalog investment and unlimited online purchasing
- Exceptional Support and Training programs
- FREE Crafter website
- Earn bonus and incentive cash, prizes, jewelry, trips, luxury items
Start-up packages which include a “free $90 workshop” are being advertised by Club Scrap as starting priced at only “$90 down”.
Ten-year-old Club Scrap operates out of a 16,000 square foot facility in Greenville, Wisconsin, serving customers in 35 countries with paper and digital scrapbook products that it has sold until now via its website.
Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest scrapbook news?