This week on Roundtable, the panel delved into the practicalities of adoption scrapbooking, and also talked about some influential scrapbookers we know!
To listen to this week’s episode, you can use the player embedded above, right-click on this link to download the file to your computer, visit the Paperclipping Roundtable web page or to make things easy, you can use this link:
That link will open in iTunes and take you to the subscribe page, and then you can click on the “subscribe” button.
Subscribing in iTunes is one of the best ways to support Paperclipping Roundtable. Using iTunes is free, and subscribing is free. (If you don’t know how to use iTunes to subscribe, you can watch a video here that shows you how.)
This episode of Roundtable is sponsored by Big Picture Scrapbooking! Click here for a promo code for Paperclipping Roundtable listeners to use to save 10% on any class at Big Picture Scrapbooking!
Picks of the Week
As it turns out, the Fiskars trimmer that I picked is a new CHA Summer 2010 product release. I had just noticed it on Amazon and at Michaels in the past week or two and wasn’t sure how long it had been out – apparently it is brand new! Glad I snatched one up when I saw it in the store because I really love mine!
- Fiskars 12″ Portable Cutline Paper Trimmer [Amazon|Scrapbook.com|Two Peas]
- The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant Things
- Prang Semi-Moist Water Colors [Dick Blick Art Materials|Amazon]
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue [Scrapbook.com|Amazon|Dick Blick Art Materials] and Aleene’s Tacky Glue Clear Gel [Amazon|Dick Blick Art Materials]
- The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain’s Untapped Potential
- Double Rainbow Video (see below)