Scrapbook Update is a property of Nally Studios LLC. All rights are reserved. No content may be reused or reprinted without permission. To request reprint permission, please contact our Editor, Nancy Nally, at email@example.com.
Scrapbook Update is supported by banner, affiliate, and CPC (pay-per-click) advertising. Scrapbook Update does not accept pay-per-post advertising other than job listings. Scrapbook Update occasionally receives product samples for review from manufacturers.
The content of Scrapbook Update will sometimes include contextual affiliate links.These ads are included after the content of posts are written, and posts are never composed or conceived with the purpose of being able to include advertising.
Scrapbook Update’s editorial integrity is extremely important to its Editor and staff. No advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
Nally Studios LLC collects three kinds of information from the Websites: (1) anonymous non-personal information; (2) “cookie” based information; and (3) personal information voluntarily provided by visitors .
(1) Anonymous Non-Personal Information: When visitors visit the websites of Nally Studios LLC, anonymous, non personal information about their visit is automatically collected. This information may include the length and date of the visit, how the visitor navigated the site they were visiting, what pages the visitor viewed, the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system used by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. Nally Studios LLC uses this Anonymous Non-Personal Information to track the success of its sites with its visitors and to better tailor the sites to visitors’ needs and interests. This Anonymous Non-Personal Information may be shared in aggregate form with other parties, such as advertisers, sponsors and partners.
(3) Personal Information: Nally Studios LLC does not collect in any automated manner identifiable personal information, such as name, address, phone number, email address and other personally identifiable information, from its visitors (“Personal Information”). From time to time, Nally Studios LLC will collect Personal Information that is voluntarily provided by its visitors for delivering contest prizes and subscribing to newsletters/site feeds and for other activities carried out on our sites. Nally Studios LLC will only collect and use such Personal Information solely for the purpose(s) disclosed at the time of collection and only after the visitor has voluntarily agreed to such collection and use, by voluntarily submitting the information for a specific purpose. Nally Studios LLC also sometimes use email addresses that have been voluntarily provided by its visitors to respond to visitors who communicate with us via website comments, or to notify winners of contests. All automatically generated emails from Nally Studios LLC to its visitors such as email subscriptions to our site include instructions on how to discontinue receipt of those emails. Email addresses from visitors who wish to discontinue receipt of Nally Studios LLC’s emails will be removed from our distribution list. No Personal Information that may identify a visitor and which has been collected with the visitor’s consent by Nally Studios LLC is disclosed in any identifiable form to any other party outside the company except for the fulfillment of the specific purpose identified to the visitor at the time of collection. However we may disclose such information in anonymous, aggregated and non-personally identifiable form to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes and to better understand visitor’s use of the Website. At any time, a visitor may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request that Personal Information be changed, removed or updated in our databases or from our sites.
The following policies apply to the comment sections of this site and to their usage:
- Identity: The comment form must be filled in with an actual name (last name may be omitted for privacy purposes) and valid email address. Commenters not providing a name or supplying invalid email addresses may have their comments deleted and may be denied further access to this site or its comment area.
- Privacy: Email addresses supplied by commenters will not be published or shared. They may be used by the blogger to contact the commenter privately.
- Private Data Protection: Any private information such as phone numbers and addresses that are posted in the comment sections will be deleted immediately to protect commenter privacy.
- Content: This site does not allow rude, profane or abusive comments. Polite disagreement is allowed. Nastiness is not, and will result in the comment being deleted and the commenter being denied future access to the site. Comments which are personal attacks, or which are not relevant to the topic they were posted under, will also be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from future access and commenting on the site.
- Failure to Disclose: Commenters writing about an entity with which they have a business relationship must disclose that business relationship in their comment. Failing to disclose such relationships may result in a comment being deleted and/or a commenter being denied further access to this site.
- Spam: Posts that are deemed by the administrator to be comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Blocking: Commenters who violate this Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this site.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold Nally Studios LLC, this site, Scrapbook Update, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks: All trackbacks will be treated the same as this Comments Policy.