For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes the full text of select design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
inky hot mess is looking for a creative team!
inky hot mess is a family run business located in the heart of the finger lakes in upstate new york. the focus of inky hot mess is on pocket scrapbooking. our goal is to get everyone to get their photos off their computers and phones and printed. we offer a jammed packed monthly kit featuring dozens of journaling cards and a mountain of embellishments. we also offer theme kits, stamps, dies, and embellishments.
what are we looking for? we are looking for individuals with mega talent. all team members are asked to stay with us for six months. inky hot mess will provide all the goodies needed to create your masterpieces as well as a discount at our shop.
you agree to submit a minimum of 12 journaling cards every month. more than 12 is highly encouraged! the bulk of the cards will need to correspond to the monthly kit themes. you also agree to promote inky hot mess on your blog, facebook, pinterest, youtube, instagram, etc. you agree to keep the upcoming monthly kit themes under tight wraps. we don’t announce our monthly themes before our reveal on the inky hot mess blog. you agree to post our creative team member on your blog.
please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org. please use “creative team” for the subject so we get your message right away!
include your blog, pinterest, youtube, facebook, instagram, address, phone number, and a bio.
- six – eight journaling cards you created
- six – eight layouts (pocket page protectors filled) you created
please answer the following questions:
- how long have you been working with project life/pocket scrapbooking?
- what is your artistic background?
- what design/creative teams have you been apart of?
- have you taught classes? if yes, where?
- can you successfully complete a six month commitment?
- why do you want to be a creative team member?
- would be able to travel to new york state for a team meeting during your six month term?
- are you comfortable working with mixed media?
- do you take fabulous photographs along with step by step instructions?
*if you don’t have a youtube page, no worries! prior design/creative experience is not a requirement!