For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header! To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
Prima Marketing, Inc. is an established leader in flower embellishments in the scrapbooking and crafting industries. We are looking for an In House Web and Interactive Media Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and executing design concepts and maintaining the visual appearance of our brand across digital platforms. You will work as a part of the dynamic In House Design Team. The Design Department is very team oriented and collaborative. The nature of our work is very creative and fun, but we take quality and deadlines seriously.
- Develops high end advertisements and compelling digital campaigns for Prima Marketing Inc craft and scrapbooking lines including online animated banners, custom digital products, landing pages, email blasts, web and mobile sites, interactive rich media ads, and high-impact digital ads, and videos.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a self-starter, very organized, and deadline oriented.
- Maintain and improve the look, feel and function of our existing website.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors, managers, fellow design team, and sales support staff
- Collaborates with art directors and design team to consistently provide enhanced digital creative support
- Actively contributes to brainstorm sessions with ideas and offers feedback when necessary
- Follows online/multimedia industry, design trends and changes in the market relating to digital media design, styles and new/emerging technology
- Understands user interface and user interaction principals and web best practices and applies them to daily work.
- Develops new designs that adhere to existing brand identity requirements
- Creates design that meets specific, strategic goals.
- Anticipate the needs of the company to effectively and elegantly communicate the benefits and personality of Prima Products.
Requirements Skills and Abilities:
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash, CSS, HTML5.
- Must have a strong eye for design, and ability to meet and exceed established brand standards.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated skills of graphics software required. Knowledge of imaging software, and scripting languages used in digital publishing and digital ad campaigns. Experience with animated banner ads, landing pages, email blasts, web sites, etc. Enhanced conceptual approach to design.
- Associates Degree in web design, multimedia design, or related area of study.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in web design, multimedia or related experience.
- A scrapbooking, mixed media, or crafting practice of your own.
- You are familiar with the Prima brand and the scrapbooking industry.
- Experience with product photography and styling is a plus.
Is this job for you? Let’s get in touch:
If you are interested in this position please send a resume, website, and selection of 10-15 portfolio pieces to: Cally Keo- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Chino, CA
Salary: DOE | Full time.
Benefits: Heath, Dental, Sick Time, Vacation Time, Employee Discount.