Good News for Two Peas In A Bucket Customers

Two new announcements will make the closure of Two Peas In A Bucket a bit easier on the site’s legions of fans.

On June 10th, Two Peas quietly opened an Etsy store carrying their signature flair and wood items. The store currently has 176 flairs and nearly 100 wood items listed for sale. This is great news for fans of the company’s edgy, graphic style. (Note to self: Definitely must order this flair badge for scrapping my 10 hour flight home from Germany in January while deathly ill with the flu.)

For those wishing to preserve their content from the Two Peas gallery, there is even better news: Scrapbook.com has created an automated tool to import your Two Peas gallery into a Scrapbook.com account! The tool preserves publication dates, title and description of the post, as well as importing the image.

To use the Scrapbook.com importer, click this link after first logging in to your Scrapbook.com account. You’ll need to know your Pea Number from your Two Peas account to make it work.

For those waiting to place orders at Two Peas hoping for heavier discounting as the sale progresses, you may be out of luck. The site’s virtual shelves appear almost bare in most brands, although there is still some stock in the American Crafts family of brands due to the large proportion of inventory of the company’s products the store was carrying before the closure announcement.

, ,

11 Responses to Good News for Two Peas In A Bucket Customers

1. Jennifer June 30, 2014 at 10:58 pm #

Now we just need some good news about classes we purchased.

• teri July 1, 2014 at 2:06 am #

check the paperclipping blog post on the closure. in the comments people shared how to download the classes they purchased.

2. AllisonLP July 1, 2014 at 4:58 am #

I guess that’s a little good news. No word on classes that were purchased and all the videos for the classes? I’m going to miss having access to Art Class and Art Class 2.

3. gabmcann July 1, 2014 at 6:40 am #

Thanks Nancy. I too wish they would do the same thing for classes. I know I can use Google Chrome to get the videos, but my OS is too old to use google chrome!

4. Catered Crop July 1, 2014 at 9:14 am #

Thanks, Nancy. I imported my gallery and it worked like a charm.

5. Mary in IL July 1, 2014 at 10:27 am #

Thank you for this information Nancy. Now, how do I save my bookmarks? I am almost totally computer illiterate.

6. Susanne July 1, 2014 at 10:45 am #

The scrapbook.com gallery import does work great. And their 2PS Etsy store explains why their flair was not on sale. Thanks for getting us the scoop Nancy.

7. Raquel July 1, 2014 at 11:39 am #

I’ve been waiting for it to go on sale. Guess I can finish cleaning out my shopping cart.

8. Pamela McGillin July 1, 2014 at 12:14 pm #

I think it’s wonderful that scrapbook.com stepped up like this. Two thumbs up for scrapbook.com. Now if only they could save all the resources and classes, but hey, I’m not asking for much am I? :p

• Nancy Nally July 1, 2014 at 12:21 pm #

Unfortunately that is not possible for an outside party to do because the classes and resources are copyrighted content, whereas the users own the contents of their own galleries.

9. almasmom July 1, 2014 at 7:49 pm #

Hee-hee. “Suck fest of epic proportions” indeed. Pretty much describes this whole deal, especially if you’ve got class videos to download, etc. I’m well out of it, having parted brass rags with Two Peas several years ago, but I feel the pain of anyone who’s having to move their gallery postings, download their videos and find a new place not natter with other scrapbookers on-line. On the up side, The Borg have finally revealed the long-awaited Shimelle line, which isn’t bad at all. One might even say that it’s “lovely” ;-)