For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
SRM Stickers, a leading paper crafting manufacturer with a focus on stickers, vinyl, doilies, containers, twine and calendars, is hosting a Design Team Call! Our current group of amazing Designers is finishing up their term and we’re looking for fresh faces and talent to embark on a 12-month term to begin on June 30th 2014. If you love working with stickers, doilies, containers, vinyl and twine keep reading because we may love working with you! We’re looking for crafters of all types: card makers, layout specialists, vinyl experts, altered artists, party planners, gift wrappers and specialists in all things home decor to join our Design Team as we head into the second half of 2014 on a mission to dazzle, inspire and create. You’re a perfect fit if you love stickers, doilies, vinyl, containers, packaging, parties, blogging, and inspiring others through your work. Now for the details…
Design Team Requirements
- You will be required to submit 2-3 assigned projects per month using SRM Stickers.
- You will be asked to remain active at the SRM Stickers Blog as well as the Private Design Team Member blog.
- You will be asked to participate in special events such as blog hops, challenges, and co-merchandising features.
- Your term will be for the period of one year; July 1st 2014 through June 30th 2015.
- You will be provided with ample product to create your samples including new releases and a wide variety of complimentary product like Stickers, Vinyl, Doilies, Tubes, Pillow Boxes, Glassine Bags, Twine, Pencils and calendars!
- You will be provided with a SRM Stickers Design Team Badge to proudly display on your blog.You will be designing for a manufacturer and your photograph/bio will appear at the SRM Stickers Manufacturing Blog.
- Your work will be promoted to our retailers across the world.
- You may be offered additional design team work for special shows, promotions, or publication materials.
- As part of our strong relationships with other manufacturers in the industry, from time to time you will receive product to complement SRM Stickers, and to use for your samples.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you’ve been seeking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (“DT Application/Your Name” in the subject line) with the following;
- your name
- your email address
- your blog address
- your current design teams
- your past design teams
- why SRM?
Please direct your applications to email@example.com no later than May 30th at Midnight, PST. New Design Team members will be chosen and notified by June 16th then revealed at srm-stickers.blogspot.com on June 23th, 2014. Our new Design Team Members will become part of a growing company intent on making a continued splash in the online paper crafting community and as such, we are asking that only those with active blogs please apply. No prior Design Team experience is required and international crafters are welcome to apply.Good luck! We can’t wait to hear from you!