For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
- Receive a generous starter kit filled with Couture Creations products including tools and adhesives.
- Receive Couture Creations new releases before they are released
- Product from other companies that we will be partnering with throughout the year.
- Exposure on our blog and through our International Distributors.
- Exposure in our Creative Inspiration Magazine (this is our FREE Magazine that goes to all stores stocking our products internationally and is also available online)
- Have your projects displayed at Craft Shows including CHA
- Possible Teaching opportunities.
- 2 posts per month posted on our blog with step by step instructions, product list and photos. These can be Layouts, Cards, Mini Albums, Off the Page or Home Décor projects, you can mix it up or do what you are most comfortable doing.
- 2 Projects with products list and step by steps for our Creative Inspiration Magazine, these will need to be posted to us to be professionally photographed.
- Take part in Blog Hops with our partnering companies.
- In the lead up to CHA we will ask for extra projects for display on our stand at CHA.
email firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Sunday 16th February 2014 AEST including the following;
* Full contact information (name, address, contact number, email address, web/blog address)
* Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you think are your design strengths
* Tell us why you would enjoy being part of our design team
* Let us know if you have been in or are now in any other design teams.
* On your blog, create a post including a minimum of 4 projects that you have created using preferably Couture Creations products, this way we can see how creative you are with our products. If not please make sure you do use embossing folders and or decorative dies in your projects. ***You must link to your audition post in your email to us.
*They do not have to be new projects but we will also be looking at your photography skills as well as tutorials on your blog.
(You must have an online presence to audition for our design team)
Depending on how many entrants we have we may also introduce a final round, but entrants from this first round will be chosen by the 19th Feb 2014 and notified via email..