For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
We are looking to start our first ever craft team! Are you interested in being considered for our new team? If so, please check out the details below. We are excited to have you apply. Our craft team call goes from January 13th – February 8th.
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated and positive people with a defined style
- New talent is always welcomed
- Great photography of projects
- Layout, card, and altered items designers
- Designers with social media accounts such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (you do not need all of them, but some will definitely be a bonus)
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your name and contact information, including resume
- Links to your gallery, blog, Facebook, Instagram accounts, and other social media that applies
- Between 5 -7 examples of your projects such as layouts, cards, and altered items (please make them small JPEG files)
- What design teams you are currently on
How the team will work:
- Create two projects a month for the blog with write-ups
- Create additional CHA projects as needed
- Post your projects on your social media accounts
- Submit your projects for publications as you see fit
- Term is for 6 months long (March-August 2014)
- Call is open to USA and Internationals
Benefits of working with Chickaniddy Crafts
- Paid projects for CHA work
- Payments for publications
- Rewards (such as gift cards) once a month to one person on the team for great projects and timeliness
- Exposure of projects on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other media
Questions? Please send to Pam Callaghan at email@example.com.