For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
Some simple questions to ask yourself…
- Are you fun? Are you innovative?
- Are you low-maintenance? Drama-free?
- Do you have a passion for paper crafting?
- Are you a blog savvy? If not, are you a quick learner?
- Do you like free product?
- Do you submit to publications?
- Do you like Jillibean Soup products (this is a given)?
- Do you think you would be a good fit for our company?
- Are you a good photographer?
If you said “yes” to all of these…then I invite you to apply for our design team!!!
So here’s the jist…
We are looking for 10-12 individuals to represent Jillibean Soup. Designers will be expected to provide 2 layouts, 2 cards and/or 1 project by the 25th of each month with instructions/descriptions. New ideas/tips are always encouraged. You are also expected to say nice things about Jillibean Soup and its owner!
So here are the details…
- The term will be for 1 year starting on March 1, 2014
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applications are open to everyone. International applicants are welcome!
- Previous Design Team experience is not required.
Now…where do I apply?
Using your favorite Jillibean Soup products, please send pics of 2 layouts, 2 cards and/or 1 project to firstname.lastname@example.org. Small jpeg files please.
Tell me about yourself. When you started scrapbooking. If you’re on another design team. What’s your favorite paper crafting supply? Just anything and everything about your paper crafting history. I also want to know where you live and what makes you happy. Not a book…just the basics.
Submissions are being accepted from now until February 15th! We will announce the team on the February 21, 2014. Get going!