For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update publishes the full text of select design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header for easy reference!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
Do you LOVE Lily Bee Design? Do you have an active blog? Are you passionate about social media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest? Do you have a signature style or an eye for great design? Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented designers who love to create with Lily Bee Design products and are committed to creating quality projects each month. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Lily Bee Design Creative Team Submission in the subject line. Please include the following information:
Name, Address, Email:
Facebook Name/Page URL:
Major Gallery Link(s):
Please answer the following questions (2- 3 sentences each):
- Why would you like to be part of the Lily Bee Design Creative Team?
- What is your favorite Lily Bee Design product or collection, past or present?
- How would you best describe your style?
- Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams and monthly commitments.
- Do you consider yourself social savvy and enjoy sharing your projects & connecting with people on Instagram, Facebook and other social networks?
- Have you ever created step x step tutorials, videos, project sheets? If so, please provide a link, if possible.
Please share your best work with us that you feel showcases your style. Attach 4 photos, no larger than 600×600. Make sure to include at least 2 layouts (1 may be Project Life type), 1 card and 1 other project of your choice.
Although we would love to see projects using Lily Bee Design, it is not required. Projects do not need to be newly created for this call.
The deadline for applications is January 19, 2014 at 11:59 CT. Previous design team experience is not required. International applications are welcome! The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our blog on in late January.
Design team members will serve for 6 months beginning February 2014 and will be required to submit 2 monthly assignments per month and promote each of their projects on at least 2 social media outlets per month. You will also be required to create at least 1 altered item and 1 tutorial during your 6 month term. An optional 3rd project may arise on occasion, as we sometimes partner with other brands.
We can’t wait to see your applications! Best of luck!