For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of select design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
Paper House is a leading manufacturer of scrapbooking and crafting products. We’re looking for talented and committed contributors to join our design team and create high quality projects featuring our products.
What you give:
• Create two projects per month over a three month timeframe (Feb-April 2014) featuring Paper House products.
• Post the projects on your personal blog or website including a description of the projects, instructional write ups and photos.
• Feature the Paper House design team badge on your personal blog or website.
What you get:
• Lots of Free Product! A goody bag of our latest and greatest products including plenty of themes and extras to play with.
• Your bio and projects featured on our blog, website, Facebook and Pinterest.
• $15 for each Paper house project featured in an online or print magazine (approved magazines).
• The opportunity to have your projects purchased for $40 each to be showcased at trade shows and in national retailers.
How to apply:
• Email your bio and social media contacts (blog, Facebook, etc) by Friday, January 3rd to projects@
• Include images of or links to at least two recent projects. They don’t have to feature Paper House products but flattery never hurts.
• Write an explanation of why you would be excited to join our design team. Also include your style, interests and inspirations so we can get to know you better.
• List all design team memberships both current and past (no previous experience necessary).
Stay tuned: we’ll be announcing our new Design Team members on Friday, January 10th, 2014!