For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
3 Birds Studio, featured below, creates products for HSN and cruise ships.
3Birds Studio, a leading manufacturer of scrapbooking and crafting products, is looking for talented and committed designers to create fun and unique projects featuring our new line of products!
We are looking for 6 members to join our team for a period of 6 months (Feb 2014 – August 2014)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Crafters of all ages and styles! Someone who loves to create and isn’t afraid to be different
• Someone who loves to share their projects on their blog and who is social media savvy
• Someone who can take great photos of their work
• A dedicated crafter who can commit to a schedule and turn in projects on time, every month
WE ARE ASKING FOR:
• 3-4 projects per month over a 6 month period (including at least one 12×12 layout and one 4×6 card) – The first project is due Feb 2014
• Post the projects on your personal blog or website including a description of the projects, instructional write ups and photos
• Participate and comment occasionally on our facebook community
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• Free products! A goodie bag filled with our latest and greatest products plus free products as they go on air
• Paid layout/project if we decide to keep the layout ($25/project)
• $40 per project if it’s featured in a print or online magazine
• Your bio and projects featured on our blog and facebook page
HOW TO APPLY:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• A single paragraph telling us a bit about yourself, your style and passion. Are you on any design teams currently? What design teams have you been on in the past, if any? Have you been published before?
• Link to your online gallery and/or blogs. If you have a design resume we’d love to see it too
• JPG files of 1 layout, 1 card and 1 other type of project that showcases your style
• Contact information (name, address, phone number, and return email address)
Deadline for submitting your application is January 6th, 2014
Design Team will be announced January 14th!