Did Santa bring you the Silhouette machine you wanted? If he did – welcome to the Silhouette family!
If he didn’t, Silhouette is offering a great deal starting today so you can play Santa yourself! The surest way to get what you want is to buy it yourself, right?
From today through January 2nd, if you click here and use our promo code “UPDATE“, you can get the following deals at the Silhouette Online store:
1) 1 Silhouette CAMEO® and 1 vinyl starter kit for $269.99
2) 1 Silhouette Portrait™ and 1 vinyl starter kit for $129.99
3) Vinyl starter kits for 25% off
4) 25% off vinyl/transfer paper
Tips for New Silhouette Owners
If Santa did bring you a Silhouette machine, I suggest that you get started by:
1) Signing up for a Silhouette Online Store subscription! It makes it so much more affordable to download all the shapes you want!
2) Stocking up on an extra mat & blade so you are never caught without one.
3) Buying Silhouette Studio [Designer Edition] software to increase the usability of your machine.
4) Choosing one non-paper medium to try working with, like vinyl or iron-on material.
That will give you a great “playground” to get started in while you learn your machine and all of its capabilities.
For fun, I recommend for your first cut finding a design that is extremely complex, such as a doily design, and cutting it. You’ll be amazed what the machine is capable of (if it is set properly, so be sure to follow instructions carefully).
Don’t forget, if you are shopping at the Silhouette store this weekend, to click here and use our promo code “UPDATE” to get the deals listed above (and support Scrapbook Update, too!)