All I can say is WOW! If the Silhouette Cameo were a single guy, he sure wouldn’t be sitting home without a date on Friday night! A Scrapbook Update record of over 1,000 people entered this giveaway!
But sadly, only one lucky winner can take him home…and that winner is….
So Ronni, check your inbox for details on how to collect your machine!
Now, if you aren’t Ronni, you aren’t completely out of luck today! Because you can still score a deal on a Silhouette machine that is so amazing it is unprecedented in the history of these promotions! And if you already have a machine, how about just a teeny little discount on accessories and supplies for it…like say….40% OFF??? No, that isn’t a typo!
Here’s the complete run down of the special packages that Silhouette has put together for their Thanksgiving sale – these are absolutely HUGE bundles. There’s even a bundle containing TWO machines – keep one and give one away! You can get all of these deals by using our promo code “UPDATE” and clicking here.
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
I have to say that I really love my Portrait machine! I think too many people are overlooking this machine because it isn’t 12″ wide but I do not find the 8.5″ width limiting at all. Unless you want to make 12″ overlays or really large 3D items, the Portrait should serve you well. (And some 3D items are cut in pieces so the I use it for card making (including cutting entire foldable card bases), Project Life (journal cards and accents), titles and accents for my 12×12 layouts, plus for stuff around the house like iron-ons and vinyl…I have honestly never felt limited by the machine using it for those activities. And it doesn’t take up barely any space on my studio table. If your budget is limited and you want to jump in the Silhouette system, I recommend giving the Portrait a hard look.
Don’t forget, you can get all of these deals by using our promo code “UPDATE” and clicking here.