It’s Black Friday Time!

I can’t help it…I just love Black Friday! I love poring over sale ads and organizing my lists and comparing bargains to compile my retail attack. Black Friday doesn’t last just a day at our house – it lasts for weeks of looking for ad sneak peeks, agonizing over purchase decisions, and paring lists down to perfection.

So that is why, every year, I bring you here on Scrapbook Update the Black Friday Deals page!

The page already has more than 85 deals on it, and will continue to be updated all week as more information becomes available.

One very special thing you’ll find on the list – a sneak preview of the Scrapbook.com sales that won’t be officially announced until tomorrow! (Tuesday)

So for all your crafty shopping pleasure…click here to see the scrapbook sales on Black Friday!

7 Responses to It’s Black Friday Time!

1. Amy F November 25, 2013 at 10:57 pm #

Thanks for compiling this list! Is there any chance you could change the font color from light blue to black? It’s hard for my 40 year old eyes to read!

• Nancy Nally November 25, 2013 at 10:59 pm #

Good idea Amy…let me take a look and see if it is possible!

2. Pamela Haskin November 25, 2013 at 11:06 pm #

You are so good to gather all this info in one place. I appreciate it so much, And, I love Black Friday too! Thanksgiving for my family is on Friday this year so I will miss some of the big in-store sales, but plan to do a lot of online shopping when I get home. Your list makes things immeasurably easier. Thanks so much and happy holidays!

3. Gab November 26, 2013 at 3:17 am #

Thanks for this Nancy!

4. Pamela McGillin November 27, 2013 at 7:40 pm #

Thank you Nancy, your hard work is much appreciated :D
    I was hoping Silhouette America would have a good sale, so I can stock up on the basics + a few splurges, foil, stamp material… all the goodies really!

• Nancy N. November 27, 2013 at 9:26 pm #

They are having a huge sale…check back in the morning for the details of what you can get when you use our promo code “UPDATE”. Happy Shopping!

5. MichelleB November 29, 2013 at 6:22 am #