For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes design team calls right in our regular feed, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
[Editor’s Note – this is a really long call so we’re just going to publish the highlights of it here and link to the full text on BeckyHiggins.com]
* 4 layouts or projects per month
* occasional special assignments
* Lots of Project Life goodies
What they’re looking for:
This call is only specifically for the paper product design team. (The team at the company’s digital site handles digital Project Life. )
* Fantastic photography
* Great storytelling
* Focus on simplicity and use of product
* Great layout photography
How to enter:
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following with your email:
– location (city, state, country)
– links to all things YOU (website, blog, shop, gallery, pinterest, facebook, twitter, instagram, whatever)
– a little about you (single, married, kids, no kids, empty nester, teenager … whatever) – short + sweet, please.
– 3 to 5 images of layouts you have completed (remember – see #4 above as this will have a big impact on your first impression with us)
Deadline: October 20th (midnight Pacific time). Team will be announced mid-December.
To see the full text of the call – which is extensive – visit the Project Life website.