For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
AccuCut is looking for 8-10 designers to help showcase two new lines of dies that will be featured on a brand-new website. You’ve asked for it and it will soon be a reality — our new dies will be compatible in leading consumer die-cutting machines!
We are looking for US-based designers for a four-month design term (September – December 2013). We will be accepting applications until Aug. 31, 2013 and the team will be announced by Sept. 4.
• Create 4-6 projects per month over a four-month timeframe
• Weekly dedicated post featuring project(s) created with supplied products (Oct-Dec)
• Be able to take high-quality images of your work and to submit jpg files
• Monthly posting on the new blog
• Participation in any blog hops or challenges
• Own a leading die cutting machine (ie, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, eBosser)
What You Get
• A generous welcome package of dies
• Monthly package of dies to be featured in following month’s blog posts
• Featured on our blog and Facebook page
• Link to your own personal blog
• Design team blinkie for your blog
• Opportunity to take part in monthly product giveaway on your blog
How to Apply
To be considered go to www.accucutcraft.com/designteam and submit the following information:
• Name, address and phone
• Blog/website address
• Short bio
• List of current and past design teams you have been on (if applicable)
• Upload or provide links to 3-5 projects (prefer cards instead of scrapbook layouts)
• Links to galleries (if applicable)
• Describe your current use of die-cutting products (brands and types of dies and machines)
Note: You may not concurrently serve as a design team member or guest designer for any other competing die company.