For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
Close To My Heart, a leader in the scrapbook and stamp industry is looking for a fulltime Scrapbook Artist to be a member of our art studio. This position will support the Creative Marketing team through the design and creation of artwork for printed and online collateral, making sure all are on time, on budget, and on strategy. Artwork may include layouts, handmade cards, 3-D items, and home décor.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Create artwork for semi-annual catalogs
• Self starter
• Deadline driven
• Problem solver
• Respond well to feedback
• Remain creative under strict guidelines
• Understand and follow trends both inside/outside of the scrapbooking industry
• Interest in scrapbooking and/or crafting
• Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
• One year experience scrapbooking and stamping preferred, but not required
• Working knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Visit our web site at www.closetomyheart.com
40 hours per week.
Pay Rate and Benefits:
$23,000-$27,000 annually DOE
This position is an in-house position. All artists are required to complete their hours in the art studio at the Close To My Heart offices in Pleasant Grove, UT.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com including the job title “Scrapbook Artist” in the subject line.
For full consideration, all candidates will be required to submit a portfolio that includes the following artwork samples:
• At least three examples of scrapbook pages
• 2–3 handmade cards
• 2 or more 3-D/home décor type items
Portfolios should be submitted digitally via email. You will be required to bring your physical artwork samples with you to the interview.