For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes the full text of design team design team calls, with the company name and deadline in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published calls, visit the Design Team Calls category of Scrapbook Update.
2013/2014 Clear Scraps Design Team CALL!
- A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself. When did you start scrapbooking? How would you define your style? What do you love about Clear Scraps products? Are you on any other design teams? Have you been published before?
- Help us get a good sense of whom you are and your paper crafting history. Let us know why you would be EXCITED to work with Clear Scraps. Please note that previous design team experience is not required.
- A link to your online gallery and/or blog so that we may see samples of your various paper crafting projects. If you have a scrapbook resume we’d love to see that as well.
- A scan or high quality photo of 1 layout, 1 card, and 1 other type of project that showcases your style. Please use Clear Scraps products.
- Please include all of your contact information, including address, phone number, and return email address.
The deadline for all applications to be received is July 28th 2013. The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog late August. New design team members will serve for 1 year beginning in September 2013 and will be required to submit 2 monthly assignments, help promote Clear Scraps, and a bi-monthly tutorial as assigned.
Further questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Good luck everyone! We’re excited to see your applications!
The Silhouette promotion has been extended through Friday, July 12th! You have one more chance to grab these great deals on the Silhouette machines and the Designer Edition software!