For our readers’ convenience, Scrapbook Update now publishes industry job listings in our main feed, with the company name in the header!
To see a page listing all of these published jobs for easy reference, visit the Jobs category page of Scrapbook Update.
Close To My Heart, a leader in the scrapbook and stamp industry, is looking for a full-time Scrapbook Artist to be a member of our art studio. This position will support the Creative Marketing team through the design and creation of artwork for printed and online collateral, making sure all are on time, on budget, and on strategy. Artwork may include layouts, handmade cards, 3-D items, and home décor.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Create artwork for semi-annual catalogs
• Self starter
• Deadline driven
• Problem solver
• Respond well to feedback
• Remain creative under strict guidelines
• Understand and follow trends both inside/outside of the scrapbooking industry
• Interest in scrapbooking and/or crafting
• Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
• One year experience scrapbooking and stamping preferred, but not required
• Working knowledge of Photoshop is a plus Continue Reading →