Scrapbook Update is trying out a new way of bringing you design team calls! Starting today, we will be bringing you the full text of select design team calls in our main site feed. For easy reference, the post title will also include the call’s due date.
If you want easy access to all recently posted calls, bookmark the design team calls category, or use the design team calls button in our sidebar! We hope you like this new service from Scrapbook Update!
Really Reasonable Ribbon is conducting a design team call and we are looking for 3 or 4 new members to join our highly creative team. We are looking for talented crafters and artists who love using ribbon, work well with deadlines and have great personalities. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, hair bow maker, paper crafter, ribbon artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don’t be afraid to show your creative side. Unusual and creative projects are encouraged.
– You must be a versatile crafter who loves to work with ribbon.
– You must be a self starter and able to manage your time to meet project deadlines that are given out well in advance.
– You must have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and post interesting entries directly to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. We require 5-6 projects per month as follows:
* We require 3 projects per month posted directly to our blog with one being a tutorial. You must also post projects using ‘Really Reasonable’ ribbon on your own blog and promote Really Reasonable Ribbon whenever possible.
* You will be required to link the RRR blog and business on your blog, and participate in and promote special events (usually blog hops) 1-2 times per month. Typically we have one blog hop per month but we may occasionally participate in a second activity in any given month.
* You will be required to create a sample project for one of our two monthly challenges.
– You will also be required to assist us in commenting on RRR challenge entries.
– We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from May 2013 through October 2013.
– You will receive $25 in free product of your choice per month plus a free Monthly Ribbon Club assortment for use in your projects. You will also enjoy a 20% discount on any other purchases made with free shipping if additional purchases coincide with your regular monthly shipment.
– We will link your blog on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.
– You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Really Reasonable Ribbon design team member.
– You will have access to our Facebook group where the design team can network and support each other on RRR projects and other design team work.
If you want to work with some fabulous ribbons and think you have what we need please send us the following information to email@example.com .
– A paragraph about who you are and why you want to be a part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon team
– Three of your favorite projects that you’ve used ribbon or trim on that will show us the type of work you will create for the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. **Please only show us the type of projects we can expect you to create for the team. If you show us three highly complex projects, we will expect to see that type of project on your RRR blog posts.
– Your crafting resume
– A link to your blog and galleries
– A list of any design teams you are currently on
– Your contact information including your complete name and shipping address
The call will be open until March 31st, 2013. New design team members will be notified by April 10th, 2013.
For this call, we are accepting applications only from crafters with shipping addresses in the USA.