Lisa Bearnson to bring Project Life to HSN

Lisa Bearnson will be returning to the world of television shopping on March 25th, when “Papercrafting with Lisa Bearnson” makes its debut on HSN at 12:01 AM EST.

Bearnson, the founder of Creating Keepsakes magazine, left QVC for personal reasons four years ago after an 11 year run as the host of that network’s “Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking” show. She’s been largely absent from the industry during that time, preferring to focus on her family instead.

BH-Project-Life-Graphic-small

The debut episode of “Papercrafting with Lisa Bearnson” will feature another first for HSN – the debut of Becky Higgins’ Project Life on HSN. The shopping channel will be selling exclusive Project Life kits as its Today’s Special on March 25th, that Becky describes as “the opportunity to purchase Project Life in a way that it is not offered anywhere else … at a price that you won’t find anywhere else..” She goes on to say, “What we’re offering on HSN that day isn’t available right now, and it won’t be available in this kind of format for this kind of price – at least not for a very long time.”

“I am incredibly excited to start a new chapter in papercrafting with HSN,” said Bearnson. “HSN is known for incredible value and exclusive items that crafters love. This new show will be fun, inspiring and creative—I hope crafters and scrapbookers everywhere tune in to see amazing products, techniques and tips.”

, , , ,

7 Responses to Lisa Bearnson to bring Project Life to HSN

1. Dottye Roberts February 26, 2013 at 7:10 am #

It’s about time! I absolutely adore Lisa and Becky.

2. tharah February 26, 2013 at 7:46 am #

I’m happy to see both ladies back on the spotlight on the shopping network. I can’t wait to see what they are introducing.

3. Lisa Cutler February 26, 2013 at 7:52 am #

I am hoping that between the two of them, the hobby and products will have a resurgence. I used to love watching QVC back in the day, which is when I started in this wonderful hobby and have missed it. I hope we’ll see new stuff, not recycled HSN stuff… The items on their site are pretty outdated. I don’t expect ot see more Local Scrapbook stores come back but more new and innovate products and projects.

4. Fab February 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm #

So glad to hear that we have a few publications and books of Lisa’s and I refer to them on a regular basis. Glad she’s back on the craft ‘horse’ ! :)

5. Betsy February 28, 2013 at 10:13 pm #

All I can say is YEAH love her and have missed all her ideas and creativity

6. Aunt Judy March 2, 2013 at 10:35 pm #

I’ve seen a sneak peak and Project Life is so AMAZING! I can’t wait until it is available!

7. Gab March 3, 2013 at 6:57 am #