Looking for a new gig? Direct sales company Close To My Heart has shared with Scrapbook Update that they have the following position available at their Pleasant Grove, Utah headquarters:
Close To My Heart, a leader in the scrapbook and stamp industry, is looking for a full-time Scrapbook Artist to be a member of our art studio. This position will support the Creative Marketing team through the design and creation of artwork for printed and online collateral, making sure all are on time, on budget, and on strategy. Artwork may include layouts, handmade cards, 3-D items, and home décor.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Create artwork for semi-annual catalog
• Self starter
• Deadline driven
• Problem solver
• Respond well to feedback
• Remain creative under strict guidelines
• Understand and follow trends both inside/outside of the scrapbooking industry
• Interest in scrapbooking and/or crafting
• Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
• One year experience scrapbooking and stamping preferred, but not required
• Working knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Visit our web site at www.closetomyheart.com
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Rate: $23,000-$27,000 annually DOE, Medical/Dental Insurance, 401K [updated]
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including job title “Scrapbook Artist” in the subject line. Please include your preferred schedule.
For full consideration, all candidates will be required to submit a portfolio that includes the following artwork samples:
- At least three examples of scrapbook pages
- 2–3 handmade cards
- 2 or more 3-D/home décor type items
Portfolios may be mailed or dropped off to the front desk at Close To My Heart, 1199 W. 700 S., Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. Please label all portfolio items “Attention Carlie Robertson” and include your contact information so that we can return your portfolio when we have completed the hiring process.