Introducing Nally Studios LLC!

Nally Studios logo Some things are changing around here, and the first thing to go is our name!

The company that owns Scrapbook Update has been called Balalaberry Media LLC since 2008, but now we have a new name: Nally Studios LLC.

Why the big change? It’s simple, really. We did it to simplify things for the people who do business with us. When we originally selected the name Balalaberry Media, we intended the name to be used for internal paperwork and government filings. We never imagined that the company would grow in the direction it has and that the hard to pronounce and spell name would need to be used by so many other people in the course of doing business with us.

So, we are turning the page on Balalaberry Media and have become Nally Studios LLC. Along with the new name the company has a new logo, of course. It’s created in the colors that have been Scrapbook Update’s signature for so long, and the 3 dots, which were carried over from the Balalaberry Media logo, represent the three members of our family: Mike, Bridget and I.

Everything else about Nally Studios remains the same, besides the name. Our ownership, location, and business mission are the same as always. We have some exciting things planned in the next few weeks and months that we look forward to sharing with our readers and with the scrapbooking community.

Speaking of which, did you notice that new countdown clock in the sidebar? Something big is coming soon….

16 Responses to Introducing Nally Studios LLC!

1. Renee J. September 7, 2012 at 2:48 pm #

Congrats, this is awesome!! I know that exciting things are on the horizon; they always are!!

2. katie scott September 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm #

cool bean :)

p.s. miss hearing your voice :)

• Nancy Nally September 7, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Aww, thanks, you are so sweet Katie. :-)

3. katie scott September 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

P.S. I looked at your design team calls & there are a bunch going on right now that you could post: Lily Bee, Jillibean Soup & Jenni Bowlin Merchantile. I did a blog post on my blog about them recently if you want to copy & paste it would be fine with me ;)

• Nancy Nally September 7, 2012 at 5:37 pm #

Thanks Katie….I actually have those pasted in my Evernote already and that is my to do list for later tonight. Too much to do…too little time LOL

4. Nancy Grant September 7, 2012 at 10:08 pm #

Dito of what Natalia Kabbe wrote! WAY TO GO & A BIG CONGRATS! Your new logo is very sleek and modern. LOVE THE DESIGN and what it stands for!
    :-)

• Nancy Nally September 7, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Thanks for the support Nancy!

Oh and good choice on the ditto – Natalia is my brother Jeff’s fabulous wife. Kabbe is my maiden name. :-)

5. Geralyn September 8, 2012 at 12:08 am #

Good luck with all your new projects. I miss hearing you on the Roundtable.

• Nancy Nally September 8, 2012 at 12:11 am #

Thanks Geralyn!

6. LindaBabe September 8, 2012 at 4:53 am #

Love your new name – and your new logo. May you move forward with it and prosper.

7. Cyndy R September 8, 2012 at 8:54 am #

Can’t wait to hear the big announcement. Just want to add my voice that I miss hearing you on the Roundtable too. I always loved hearing your simple take on everything and always reminding everyone that journalling is hard for some people. Good luck with everything coming up.

8. Ann September 8, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

Excited for all of you! Can’t wait to see what lies ahead. Best of luck.
    P.S.-I am also adding my voice to those who miss your input on the Roundtable. =)

9. Gab September 10, 2012 at 6:05 am #

Congrats Nancy … and can’t wait to hear the big news. I too miss you on PRT

10. Kathy K September 10, 2012 at 10:37 am #

Love the new logo! Congrats on being so busy you don’t know which end is up… lol
    I too miss your input on Roundtable, but I understand there are only so many minutes in the day… I can’t wait to see what’s coming next.

11. Nancy Nally September 10, 2012 at 1:32 pm #

Thanks for the love you guys! I am hoping you’ll be back to hearing me soon…. ;-)

12. Dale Rose Stream September 11, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

Nancy,
    WOO HOO! I am soooo very happy for you!!!!!! I have been wondering if you would be expanding your business, as I listened to you every week on the PRT….I miss you there greatly, but again, I am sooo very happy for you. I HOPE TO HEAR YOU ON PRT AS A GUEST AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. And I will keep watching your COUNTDOWN & news on your wings continuing to spread. Hugs from NW Michigan.