Get a preview of Scrapbook Soup’s New Season!

How would you like a preview of Scrapbook Soup’s new season, and some inside details about the layouts featured in one of my two segments? It’s all here!

Scrapbook Soup has released a limited number of segments from their new season to YouTube, and one of my two segments was among them:

Here’s a close-up look at the layouts from the episode, and their supply lists.

Let’s start with the “before” layout:

Supplies:

Also: Stampin’ Up! “Little Pieces” stamp set, Martha Stewart Daisy Glossary stickers, Ali Edwards for Designer Digitals “Title & Journal Blocks #1” And now, how about a closer look at the “after” version of the layout:  Supplies:

Also:
Martha Stewart Daisy Glossary stickers

The new season of Scrapbook Soup will start airing soon on PBS affiliates around the country…for more details visit www.scrapbooksouptv.com!

10 Responses to Get a preview of Scrapbook Soup’s New Season!

1. Diane Alberts July 13, 2012 at 8:02 am #

Nice segment. I miss the scrapbook tv shows and hope that they will air in Michigan. When I last looked I did not see them on the schedule. Do you have any more information about when these shows will be out and if they are going to show them in more areas?

• Nancy Nally July 13, 2012 at 8:05 am #

Thanks for the compliment on the segment Diane! I do not know exactly for sure when the series starts airing…sometime in the next few weeks I believe.

To find out if someone in your area is airing the series, go to the http://www.scrapbooksouptv.com and click on the “TV Listings” tab. You can put in your zip code to see what channels near you are airing it and when.

2. Diane Alberts July 13, 2012 at 8:11 am #

Hi, just checked again. ;). They are airing 4 in the metro Detroit area. Hooray!! I set up the DVR. I hope there will be more than 4 shows! I will write them and send my request to continue showing the scrapbook soup! Have a nice day!

3. Kelly Starsky July 13, 2012 at 9:49 am #

NO soup for me!

However, I saw on the website that I can watch one episode online each week–yippee!

Thanks Nancy–always appreciate you keeping me up to date!

4. Dale Rose Stream July 13, 2012 at 11:29 am #

Like Diane Alberts, I too live in MICHIGAN and have missed the tv series….I’ve been frustrated whenever I go to the website, do a search for airings, I STILL find out that they are not broadcasting here. With all the tv stations that are available, and as a customer of Dish Network, it seems odd that we can’t get the correct pbs station….perhaps I need to make a call.
    I listened to PRT lastnight & immediately went to youtube for your segment. You did a great job! I will miss you on PRT as co-host but wish you the best in your new endeavors, including your new website. I’m chomping at the bit to see what you are doing!

5. Kim T July 14, 2012 at 10:59 am #

Love your column! Fun to see you live … appreciated the tutorial, you made it seem so easy as I have the supplies, just didn’t know how to put it all together and your tips helped tremendously!

6. Caroline July 14, 2012 at 11:57 am #

“Kraft paper is your scrapbooking jeans” – I love this concept! Thanks Nancy. :)

7. Gab July 15, 2012 at 3:25 am #

Very cool, thanks Nancy!

8. Terri Wright July 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

Nancy
    Love your segment!!! I cant wait to see more. Thank you for sharing.
    I will miss you on the Roundtable. Good luck on your new adventure.
    Terri

9. Sue July 16, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

Nancy-
    Wonderful segment. Very well done. Hopefully I will be able to watch it in my area. Off to check right now!