Paperclipping Roundtable #121: Your Personal Style

This week, Claudine Hellmuth and Debbie Hodge joined the Roundtable to discuss the evolution of personal scrapbooking style.

To download the file to your computer right click this link. You can also visit the Paperclipping Roundtable web page to listen to the episode.

I’m sorry to share with my fans that this was my last episode as co-host of Paperclipping Roundtable. It’s been a fabulous experience doing the show for so long with my friends Noell and Izzy, and I want to express my appreciation to our audience who have always been such a wonderful part of the Roundtable. I look forward to returning to the Roundtable as a guest in the future.

You’ll still be able to see my work here on Scrapbook Update, of course, and in Creative Retailer. You’ll be able to catch me on the new season of Scrapbook Soup this summer – and if you stay tuned to the end of Roundtable, you’ll hear a hint about another big project that I have cooking.

The Panel

Sponsor:

Big Picture Classes! Click here for promo code for 10% off on any one purchase at Big Picture Classes! (Don’t forget that you can still use the link to support Roundtable even if you’ve already used the one-time use discount code this year.)

Enjoy 10% off Claudine Hellmuth’s Composition for Collage workshop at Big Picture Classes!
Promo Code: prtcollage
Expires August 8th, 2012
Click Here to see the classes offered at Big Picture Classes.

Picks of the Week

, ,

22 Responses to Paperclipping Roundtable #121: Your Personal Style

1. Christa Allgood July 11, 2012 at 9:03 pm #

I’m so sorry to hear that!! I really enjoy having you on the show!! I hope you are a “regular” guest!!

• Nancy Nally July 11, 2012 at 10:09 pm #

Thanks Christa! I look forward to coming back to still be a part of Roundtable!

2. Dawn July 11, 2012 at 9:33 pm #

No Way!!!!!!!! You are going to be missed so much Nancy! I am totally shocked by the news! Thanks for all you do.

• Nancy Nally July 11, 2012 at 10:10 pm #

Thanks Dawn…I will miss PRT and its listeners as well.

3. Dale Rose Stream July 11, 2012 at 9:57 pm #

I’m sorry to hear that you are leaving as co-host of PRT but look forward to hearing you as a guest! I will continue to ‘check in’ on you via your updates…..Best hopes for you in your new venture!

• Nancy Nally July 11, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

Thank you…I am very excited about these new projects that I have coming up, including the new website that will be coming in September! ;-)

4. sandi July 11, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

Okay Nancy, I feel foolish but this news brought tears to my eyes. Needless to say we will miss you! I always thought of you as the girl next door, the really sweet one that you wanted to be good friends with.
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

• Nancy Nally July 11, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

I can’t tell you how touched I am that you feel that way…thank you from the bottom of my heart!

5. Katie Scott July 11, 2012 at 11:26 pm #

NANCY! Oh I will miss you on Paperclipping! I was with Sandi and got a little misty! Good luck with your next big thing.

And seriously – sometime we should meet up at Disney with our girls – I think we’d all have fun – and aren’t they opening the new princess area sometime soon?

The Roundtable won’t be the same without you.

Hugs.

6. Laura July 11, 2012 at 11:30 pm #

Oh, no! I’m a bit behind on my listening right now, but this blog post caught my attention. Sorry to hear you’re leaving your co-hosting position. I’ll continue to be a loyal reader of Scrapbook Update and look forward to your future participation on PRT. Now off to hound my PBS to carry Scrapbook Soup!

7. Cindy deRosier July 12, 2012 at 9:26 am #

I commented on the Paperclipping post, but I’ll say it here too. I’m really going to miss you on the Roundtable. My style, thoughts, and perspective are more similar to yours than to Noell’s or any of the guests; having you on the show is like having my opinion heard. Can’t wait to hear about the new website!

8. Amanda Jones July 12, 2012 at 9:38 am #

I’m shocked and sad that you’re leaving PRT. I will console myself that you’ll be contributing from time to time and, already, I am excited for you and your new venture!

9. Marie-Pierre July 12, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

Wow, very sad news for me this morning! :( I loved hearing you on the show. You were often the one to bring the “very good point” Noell was talking about. I loved your different way of thinking and the (sometimes black) humour going on between you and Izzy. Very entertaining!! lol I hope you have a very good reason to leave. lol Just joking. I’ll miss you very very much! And I must say that even though you can still be reached here and at your Nally Notes, hearing your voice and hearing your toughest “on the spot” is really something different! I wish you all the best for the future (in every areas of your life) and I hope I can still benefit somehow of your knowledge. :)
    Thank you for everything you taught me so far!!
    Sincerely,
    Marie

10. akgeezee July 12, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

I am sorry to hear that we will hear you on Roundtable with less frequency. I have been excited about the other projects that you have been part of recently and look forward to following your new ventures.

11. Laura July 12, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

I’ve always enjoyed the camaraderie that you have with Noell and Izzy (who will “keep him in line” now? — ha, ha). I haven’t listened to the episode yet, but wish you the best of luck with your new big project, whatever it is. Big virtual hugs, Laura

12. Tammy D July 12, 2012 at 7:56 pm #

I haven’t had a chance to listen to the episode yet, but let me just say now that I am so sad to hear this Nancy! YOU were why I listened in the first place as I had no idea who Noell was when you started. You provide such a good balance to the show. I’m very anxious to hear what you have going on in the future – I’m sure it’s awesome! :)

13. Susan Zennario July 13, 2012 at 9:20 am #

Oh say its not so……I am so upset. I know it sounds silly but from the very first episode I listened to it was YOUR voice and YOUR giggle and the fact that you were so open and real that kept me coming back. Not to say I don’t like Noell and Izzy….of course I do, but I think you were the heart and soul of the show. I’m so going to miss hearing your voice every week….I feel like I know you!! I wish you nothing but success in whatever your next big venture is and I have no doubt that you WILL succeed! From what I “know” about you….ok I really don’t KNOW you but feel like I do….you can do ANYTHING!

14. Lauren July 13, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

I too am behind on my listening, but I am sad to hear you will be leaving the show. I can only trust that you are on the big and hopefully fun things! you will be missed, but I ‘ll keep up with you here and on the Nally Notes! Best of Luck!

15. Lucie Hale July 14, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

Oh my goodness Nancy!!!! I wish you the very best!!!! I am so surprised!!! And sad personally because I love to hear your input and am a faithful reader of your blog and all. But I am excited for your new adventures. I will remain a fan of you wherever you go and will look forward to all your new posts. I love Noell and Izzy and because I am a non-schmo, I know they will miss you greatly, but you will be back as a regular, I hope!

16. carla July 16, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

No Nancy! =(

May I ask why you are leaving? Is is just because you are so busy? We will really miss you on the Roundtable… it just won’t be the same….. =(

17. Laura July 17, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

Dear Nancy just wanted to say I’m going to miss you on PRT. I wish you best of luck and will be watching for your new website.

18. Vicki July 25, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Ok I am so late to this party! Just getting around to this eposode.. What you are leaving???? Ok I am putting my foot down.. you can’t!! We love the show just the way it is!! so reschedule.. juggle … I don’t know but we fans just won’t have it!! (no one else wanted to just come out and say you are not allowed so I took it upon myself to speak for everyone!)

Seriously we will miss you! You better be a regular guest!