Stampin’ Up! Releases 2012-2013 Catalog & New In Color Palette

Stampin’ Up! released their new 2012-2013 catalog on Friday, which features the new 2012-2014 In Colors color palette.

The five new In Colors for 2012-2014 are: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, and Gumball Green. The new color palette is very in line with the vintage trend in paper crafting at the moment:

These colors will be available as cardstock, Classic Stampin’ Pads & refills, Markers, Designer Brads & Paper Stacks, and new In Color Dahlias embellishments and 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. (The cardstock and a selection of sheets from the Designer Series Paper Stack – which includes 40 sheets, 4 ea of 2 double-sided designs in all 5 colors – are pictured below.)

Here’s a quick look at the new colors in action on some card designs:

“Thank You” card supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill (Kraft), Stampin’ Up! (Summer Starfruit). Patterned Paper: Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Stack (2012-2014 In Color). Ink: Stampin’ Up! Classic (Midnight Muse). Dies: Sizzix (Flower Layers #8), Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix (Tiny Tabs & Tags). Stamp: Stampin’ Up! (Much Appreciated – ret.). Ribbon: Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitched Satin (Midnight Muse). Embellishment: Stampin’ Up! In Color Dahlias (Summer Starfruit).

“Happy Birthday” card supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill (Kraft), Ranger (Specialty Stamping Paper). Patterned Paper: Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper (2012-2014 In Color). Stamp: Stampin’ Up (It’s Your Birthday – ret.). Sticker: Martha Stewart Crafts (White-Blue Gardenia). Other: Sewing Machine.

“Much Appreciated” card supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill (Kraft), Stampin’ Up! (Primrose Petals). Patterned Paper: Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Stack (In Color 2012-2014). Ink: Stampin’ Up! Craft (Basic Black). Stamp: Stampin’ Up! (Much Appreciated – ret.). Sticker: Martha Stewart Crafts (White-Blue Gardenia).

In addition to the new In Color collection, there’s several other additions to the 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up catalog. The catalog features more than 200 stamp sets, and almost half of those are new for the 2012-2013 catalog. In the tools department, there’s a new paper trimmer and a spritzer, as well as paper piercing equipment and a plate for the company’s scoring tool that allows for diagonal scoring. For embellishments, the new catalog offers new wooden buttons and 1/4″ stitched grosgrain ribbon in 10 colors. There’s also 4 new Simply Scrappin’ kits. There’s a new selection of linen 3-ring albums, and the company will be offering a multi-pack of 12×12 divided page protectors for them in addition to regular protectors.

12 Responses to Stampin’ Up! Releases 2012-2013 Catalog & New In Color Palette

1. MichelleGB June 2, 2012 at 6:23 am #

Love the new colors and will be checking out the new catalog this weekend.

2. Ann June 2, 2012 at 7:00 am #

Excited to see the new tools. Hope they have some new dies, too.

• Nancy Nally June 2, 2012 at 7:34 am #

There’s 4 new embossing folders, including chevron & argyle designs & one edge design. 7 new Sizzlits, two of which are edge designs. One Sizzlit is small doilies – sure to be popular! There’s two new Bigz dies, one of those is actually an alphabet called “Typeset” that comes on 4 dies.

3. Janet White June 2, 2012 at 7:59 am #

They also have new fabrics and fabric adhesive sheets so that you can use the big shot and cut shapes. I love the new chevron pattern.

4. Gab June 2, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Ooh I really like the new “In Colours”

5. Joanne June 2, 2012 at 9:30 am #

Thanks Nancy! Must get the new catalog and the new in-color cardstock (primrose petals and gumball green). This sounds like one of those “books” to read each night before falling asleep :)

• Nancy Nally June 2, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

I love that new green…it’s the perfect color for leaves alongside bright colors.

6. Nancy in Farmington, Utah June 2, 2012 at 11:13 am #

The colors are absolutely gorgeous as are all the new Designer Series Paper sets and stamps! I, too, Fam a tool girl and couldn’t be happier with the new embossing folders and Framelits which coordinate with some of the stamps! So glad to see these richer tones after a few years of lighter ones! Enjoy the new catalog (it is available online at my website if you want to cut and paste the URL) or get one from your consultant! If you don’t have one, I can help!

7. Jean Rood June 2, 2012 at 11:24 am #

Love the new catalog and the new products. So glad I am a member of a stamp club. That makes it all the more fun each month!

BTW, I do not like the “blinkies” your advertisers are using on the sidebar. They are so distracting and I am less likely to go to any of the sites because I
    can’t focus on them.

• Nancy Nally June 2, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

I’m sorry that you don’t like the blinkies Jean…I leave it up to each individual advertiser whether they would like to use a static or rotating graphic based on what they think is successful for them.

8. Maria Pane June 2, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

Way to go SU!

I posted some cards using new in colors on my blog!

9. Jen June 4, 2012 at 8:20 pm #

The new stuff in the catalogue is fabulous, but I was really disappointed in some of the stuff that want there – such as all the album colours that I use for my LOM system, as well as no more 8.5×11 page protectors.