CHA Winter 2012 | Martha Stewart ClayCraft Clay by EK Success

EK Success demonstrated Martha Stewart’s ClayCraft air-drying clay at CHA Winter 2012. The video below shows how the clay can be easily molded or sculpted.

Scrapbookers and papercrafters might be especially interested in the small flower molds that produce tiny, flat-backed flowers that are very similar to the very popular resin cabochon flowers that are available from companies such as Prima and also on Etsy. ClayCraft flowers (and any other ClayCraft shape) can be created in any color needed by mixing primary colors, and they will dry to a feather-light yet sturdy shape in 24 hours.

7 Responses to CHA Winter 2012 | Martha Stewart ClayCraft Clay by EK Success

1. Allie.Duckienz February 3, 2012 at 7:59 am #

Interesting… so many possibilities!

2. gela February 3, 2012 at 11:19 am #

Melissa, you have been doing an AWSOME job on your coverage of CHA. Your pictures are the best out there. This is another great new product by Martha Stewart. Her people come up with great stuff. I am wondering why she doesn’t show up at CHA? It is her face and name on these products. I have seen the owners of DCWV demo her booth, Teresa Collins show her stuff, Tim Holtz etc. I find it odd that she doesn’t show up. Mmmmmmm.

3. Misty Murphy February 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm #

I think I have got to play with this stuff!

4. Lysa Colonna February 4, 2012 at 6:56 am #

I so want to play with this clay. It seems close to the crayola air dry clay that I buy for the kids. The molds look great. I like the way they bend to release the clay cast. I am thinking they are silicone. I love the little frame one. Thanks for showing this. I agree that you as well as Noelle have done an awesome job covering the show. Thanks for all the pictures and vids.

5. Kelly L February 4, 2012 at 11:09 am #

Thanks for all the reviews.. I love seeing all the new product, and what has been done with them. I am intrigued by the Martha Stewart clay.. looks like it would be fun to work with.

6. Karen February 4, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

this looks very interesting! I’ll have to try it.

7. j.leija February 14, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

holy wow! that stuff looks so fun!