CHA Winter 2012 | Stamp 2 Cut by Tim Holtz for Sizzix eclips

Anything with the name Tim Holtz attached to it is sure to create buzz on the CHA show floor, and the Stamp 2 Cut system for the Sizzix eclips is a perfect example of that phenomenon. The Stamp 2 Cut system consists of a set of cartridges and clear overlays for the Sizzix eclips digital cutting system that gives stampers the ability to create very detailed die cuts of images that are created using Tim Holtz’s popular Stamper’s Anonymous stamps.

Tammy Tutterow demonstrated the Stamp 2 Cut system for me in this exclusive Scrapbook Update video:

, , ,

6 Responses to CHA Winter 2012 | Stamp 2 Cut by Tim Holtz for Sizzix eclips

1. Memine Noydb February 3, 2012 at 8:44 am #

What a piece of crap this is -

• Mike McBride February 3, 2012 at 11:06 am #

I’m curious as to what you have based your negative comment. Is it the machine itself, the technology, or the demonstration? Please elaborate.

• Trudy Jones February 3, 2012 at 11:07 am #

I saw this at the show and it was awesome! I couldn’t believe how well this worked. In the past I have been a little apprehensive to stamp because what do you do with it after you stamp? Fussy cut or cut it out in a generic shape? Well not now! I am so excited to be able to cut around my shapes without actually doing any of the work. I already have the eclips and love it! Now there is another great feature for me to use on my machine. I was so impressed with this feature that I would buy an eclips just for this feature!

I know I own an eclips machine so I am a little bias but really after reviewing all the electronic cutters at the show no other compares to the eclips and what the machine does!

I love it!

2. Gab February 3, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

Wow, that looks fantastic!!!

3. Caroline February 4, 2012 at 9:53 am #

I think this looks amazing!

4. Jennifer February 4, 2012 at 9:55 am #

With the manual marking and lining up of the marks, I wonder if it would be faster (plus more versatile) to scan a stamped image for tracing/cutting with a Silhouette.

I can even see that an avid stamper + cutter might create a digital library of her own stamps, print registration marks on paper, stamp the image and then cut.

I guess I am just not a fan of cartridge-based products, but I can see that TH fans will be super excited.