Close To My Heart, a direct sales company based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, has several positions currently posted for hiring:
Marketing Communication Specialist
Close To My Heart, a leader in the scrapbook and stamp industry, is looking for a Marketing Communication Specialist (MarCom) to be a part of our Marketing team. This position will support the marketing team through the project management of printed and online tasks, making sure all are on time, on budget, and on strategy, as well as help define, articulate (verbal and written), and manage the strategic messaging platforms of the company. We are located in Pleasant Grove, Utah. This is a full-time, in-house position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal clients to initiate all projects. Initiations include objectives, audience, unique selling propositions, supporting points, look and feel requirements, specifications, budget, timeline, milestones, and final deliverable.
- Write marketing and strategic copy for the web and print collateral pieces while being a project team leader in the communications area to produce all written messaging for the company and partner with management team to craft branding strategies/product naming conventions, product packaging position, etc.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, writers, instructional technologists, purchasing, product development, in-house clients, and management.
- Deliver web-specific products and projects to include e-commerce and promotional/campaign pieces; manage a corporate website, public and authenticated site, various HTML newsletters, online surveys, image archives, and replicated website offering for the sales field.
- Deliver print-specific pieces including training manuals, marketing publications, brochures, postcards, catalogs, advertisements, how-to publications, product packaging, banners, event collateral, and web items.
- This position requires independent motivation and strong creative and fact-finding abilities. The position will require personal productivity.
- The position also requires significant team interaction and leadership abilities, include strength in tact, persuasion, problem-solving, listening, customer service, and follow-though. Continue Reading →