Ali Edwards and Paolo Liloc join the Roundtable to talk about how to take photos that really tell the story you are trying to capture.
To listen to this episode, you can use the player embedded above, right-click on this link to download the file to your computer, visit the Paperclipping Roundtable web page or to make things easy, you can use this link:
That link will open in iTunes and take you to the subscribe page, and then you can click on the “subscribe” button.
Subscribing in iTunes is one of the best ways to support Paperclipping Roundtable. Using iTunes is free, and subscribing is free. (If you don’t know how to use iTunes to subscribe, you can watch a video here that shows you how.)
Copic Craze from GetItScrapped.com: Check out Copic Craze and hurry because coupon code 5OFFCOPIC4PRT is only available to the first 50 people who use it in May.
Big Picture Classes! Big Picture Scrapbooking has a new name! Click here for a promo code for Paperclipping Roundtable listeners to use to save 10% on any one class at Big Picture Classes! (Don’t forget that you can still use the link to support Roundtable even if you’ve already used the one-time discount code.)
Picks of the Week
- Let Go of Your Fear by Stopping the Stories in Your Head
- The Crafter’s Workshop – 12 x 12 Doodling Templates – Time Travel
- Maya Road – Clear Stamp Collection – Singleton Stamp – Keep Calm
- The Sartorialist
- The Fall of the Roman Empire, The 1881 Indian Uprising, Hitler’s Invasion of Poland, And The Realm of Raging Winds
- Teresa Collins – Blingage Collection – Taylor’s Clips
Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest scrapbook news?