In-Store Sales for Week of Jan. 9th – Jan. 15th, 2011

Welcome to our weekly sales feature on Scrapbook Update! Retailers can easily keep up here on what their competitors are doing, and shoppers can find out where there are deals!

Please note that sales may be subject to regional variations or conditions. Scrapbook Update is not responsible for errors or omissions.

Jo-Ann Stores:

Michaels: (print coupon)

• Coupon: 40% off any one regular price item
  • Recollections Signature Glitter Paper: Buy One Get One Free
  • Craft Storage Boxes: Buy One Get One Free
  • Natural Solutions Storage Baskets: 40% off
  • Decorative Storage Paper Boxes: 30% off
  • Cricut Cartridges (clearance): $9.99
  • Martha Stewart Embellishments: 25% off
  • Scrapbooking Rolling Tote: 40% off
  • Americana Acrylic Paint: $.77/ea
  • Straight N’ Narrow Ribbon: $.99
  • Celebrate It! Fit To Be Tied Ribbon: 2 for $3

Hobby Lobby: (print coupon)

• 3D Embellishment Stickers: 30% off
  • Tim Holtz Brand Products, entire stock: 30% off
  • Specialty Paper (single sheets): 50% off
  • Scrapbooking Adhesives & Refills, entire stock: 30% off
  • Cuttlebug, QuicKutz, & Slice Die Cut Machines & Accessories, entire stock: 30% off
  • Artist Tube Paint, all: 30% off

AC Moore (print coupon)

• Coupon: 50% off any one regular price item (Tuesday only)
  • Coupon: 40% off any one regular price item
  • 1″ Foam Brushes or Glue Sticks: 15 for $1
  • Jolee’s Boutique Stickers: $2/$3/$4
  • Pure Color Ribbon: 2 for $5

Disclosure

7 Responses to In-Store Sales for Week of Jan. 9th – Jan. 15th, 2011

1. MK January 9, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

Thanks for doing this. I love getting all the information at one place.

2. Sandi January 10, 2011 at 8:13 am #

Nancy, I noticed that my Michaels is replacing many brand name (one I like) scrapbook items with Recollections. :(

3. agnes January 10, 2011 at 9:44 am #

nancy–thanks again!

i hope things are a bit better if that is possible. hope mike is keeping strong.

big hug!!

4. Wendy Tartaglia January 10, 2011 at 1:54 pm #

I’ve noticed the same thing with Michaels – that they are switching a lot of their products over to the Recollection brand. On the other hand, I’ve also noticed that they are starting to carry more current Prima flowers. Go figure?

Thanks for the info all in one place! We’ve been thinking of you, Nancy!

5. Angela January 10, 2011 at 2:53 pm #

I went to Michael’s yesturday. I cannot believe how cheep the cricut cartridges were! Mmmmm. Are they planning on moving away from cartridges? Even Hello Kitty $90 dollar cartridge was 9 bucks.

6. sherry moss January 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm #

Is there a section on here that lists Design Team or Guest Designer “Calls?” If so, I cannot locate it.

Thanks for letting me know if there is one on here.

Sherry M
    Cricket’s Daughter

• Nancy Nally January 11, 2011 at 7:12 pm #

Hi Sherry, thanks for visiting Scrapbook Update! The page where we assemble a listing of Design Team calls is here. It’s a bit out of date at the moment due to my being behind on work due to my family crisis, but it will be updated soon. (And frankly there aren’t a lot of calls right now anyway because everyone is getting ready for CHA this time of year.) We’ll be adding some new features to track calls like this soon – keep your eyes on us!