Family Tag Feud: Day 12

And here it is…Tag #12! We’re down to the wire in the feud…every vote counts so think hard before you vote!

We’re going to leave tags #11 & #12 open for voting for a couple of days and then we’ll post a piece revealing who the winner was, some notes about each tag set and who made each tag. We can’t wait to hear if you all guessed right about who made what!

Here we go….last but not least…with our twelfth tags!

Tag #1:

Supplies:

Ranger Inkssentials Enamel Accents
Ranger Stickles in Silver
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles in Stormy Sky
Stampin’ Up Winter White Embossing Powder
Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter in Crystal Fine
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, and Faded Jeans
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps (“Simple Sentiments”)
Me + My Big Ideas (rhinestone swirl)
Royal & Langnickel (silver snowflake rub-ons)
Stamp-A-Mania (christmas tree & tree background stamps)

Tag #2:

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick
Natural Jute by Hobby Lobby
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles (Rock Candy)
Marcella by Kay (pearl brad)
Prima Mulberry Flower
Recollections by Michaels self-adhesive rhinestones
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence
BasicGrey Chipboard Mini Monograms
My Minds Eye Holiday Glitter Paper Pack
Bazzill Cardstock (Kraft)
Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix Die (Caged Bird)
Making Memories patterned paper
Ranger Glossy Accents
Alterations by Tim Holtz for Sizzix Tag & Bookplates Die

So…for the very last time…

[poll id="14"]

Disclosure

16 Responses to Family Tag Feud: Day 12

1. Renee J. December 25, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

I know I have said this before; you all are really awesome! I love both of the tags!!

2. Claire December 26, 2010 at 3:20 am #

See now, I voted for tag 1 because I LOVED the snow effect and the sparkly tree, but I think that tag 2 was technically brilliant with the crackled numbers and the placement of all the elements, so would’ve voted for that one had it not been for the drippy snow … :) Fantastic job guys – I am sure you had fun doing it. Enjoy the rest of Chrissie and we await the results with bated breath! (38 def C here in Oz, so would like some snow for a day!)

3. LINDA F.J. December 26, 2010 at 3:30 am #

Oh both of these were so nice today. I would have loved to picked both but sadly could only do one.
    Great job to both of you. This was so much fun. Thank you!

4. LindaBabe December 26, 2010 at 4:37 am #

LOVE #1 except for the drippy snow on the top – it’s dripping sideways. The numbers on 2 are wonderful. You guys are terrific!

5. Amy K December 26, 2010 at 4:59 am #

This was a lot of fun you two! Thanks for letting us participate. I can’t wait to see the results post. Merry Christmas!

6. Lysa Colonna December 26, 2010 at 6:11 am #

Thanks again to you both, the tags were fantastic and all were truly wonderful. What fun this was. I can’t wait to see the summary post to see who made what. Thanks and happy holidays and a healthy new year to you all.
    Lysa

7. Cindy Gibson December 26, 2010 at 6:19 am #

once again two great tags. Thanks for letting us play along with you. It was fun and inspiring.

8. kathy s December 26, 2010 at 7:06 am #

wow this was a hard decision but I just love the tree in tag 1 and all of the tag seems to have so much dimension.-Thank you for a guessing game- I have just looked back and wow you guys really did a great job- The following is my conclusion to all the tags and my votes as to the comment entry- Day 1- tag 1- mike made it; Day 2- tag 2 and Nancy made it; Day 3-tag 1 and Nancy made it; Day 4-tag 1 and Mike made it; Day 5- tag 1 and Mike made it; Day 6- tag 1 and Nancy made it; Day 7- tag 2 and Nancy made it; Day 8- tag 1 and Mike made it; Day 9-tag 2 and mike made it; Day 10- tag 1 and Nancy made it; Day 11- tag 2 and Mike made it; Day 12-and tag 1 and Nancy made it- if I have guessed correctly-which I very much doubt -it means Nancy gets 6 votes and Mike gets 6 Votes-can’t believe I gave you even scores. Hope you had a merry Christmas and will have a safe New Year.

• Nancy Nally December 26, 2010 at 12:10 pm #

A quick comparison tells me you were right about 3/4 of the time about who made the tag you voted for. Pretty good record! Hmm…but which 3/4 of the times were you right? You’ll have to wait and see!

9. sandi December 26, 2010 at 1:20 pm #

I voted for tag# 1 even though I could tell alot of work went into tag #2. I have so enjoyed your family tag feud, I am going to miss it for sure.Thanks for the fun!

10. Lisa Williams December 26, 2010 at 2:38 pm #

The family tag feud has been so much fun! Thanks for sharing this! This time….I chose tag 2…..loved the bright colors and the bird!

11. Brenda Jones December 26, 2010 at 8:05 pm #

This REALLY has been a lot of fun! Both Day 12 tags are great. I voted for Tag 1, however, because it is such a beautiful, Peaceful scene. Looking forward to the “Great Reveal”. Awesome work all the way through ya’ll! Happy New Year to you. ;-)

12. Lyneen December 26, 2010 at 8:06 pm #

Both are wonderful, again it was hard to choose just one!!! I wish I had 2 votes!

13. Marissa December 27, 2010 at 9:53 am #

I completely agree with Claire!

14. Barb in Ak December 27, 2010 at 3:14 pm #

Thank you for the FUN! I’ve enjoyed looking at the tags and voting!
    They were all amazing :-) And thanks for your wonderful website :-)
    Have a healthy, happy new year!

15. Renee Lecatsas December 28, 2010 at 11:57 am #

I really enjoyed this, and from looking at the votes each day I’m not the only one. I hope you decided to do more of this in the future. Thank you so much for sharing, and I can’t wait to see who created which tag, and who the winner is. Happy New Year!!