Family Tag Feud: Day 11

Finally…it’s here! The conclusion of the tag feud! We actually finished construction of the tags yesterday but didn’t get the photography done till today.

Now all that needs to be done to complete our little advent calendar tag set is to have our daughter sit down with us and make a tag…but first we have to tear her away from her gifts. Maybe tomorrow.

So, let’s get to it…because nothing says holiday spirit like a family feud, right?

Tag #1:

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Old Paper, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey.
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Grunge Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder in Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo
Ranger Stickles in Cotton Candy & Frosted Lace
Inkadinkado Rubber Stamp (palm tree)
Stacy Stamps Rubber Stamp (Map 405AA)
Great Impressions Rubber Stamp (“Merry Christmas”)
Recollections Clear Stamps by Michaels (“Christmas Collage”)
Hobby Lobby Natural Jute
White #8 Tag

Tag #2:

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pine Needles, Old Paper, Fired Brick & Black Soot
Studio AE for Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps (Good Cheer)
Making Memories Label Holder
Hero Arts Rubber Stamp (Graph Background)
BasicGrey Patterned Paper (unknown)
Katie Pertiet Picture Cards: Holiday No. 1 by Designer Digitals
Staples Matte Photo Paper
Tim Holtz for Stamper’s Anonymous stamps (Odds and Ends)
Tim Holtz idea-ology Accoutrements
Making Memories Decorative Tape
Ribbon (Michaels)
Hobby Lobby Natural Jute
Tim Holtz for Tonic Studios Paper Distresser

So, no holiday peace truce in this household…tag pride is at stake!

[poll id="13"]

Disclosure

12 Responses to Family Tag Feud: Day 11

1. Renee J. December 25, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

Wow, still loving these tags! Maybe we can come up with another reason for a nice family feud so you can create more tags for us to enjoy! Merry Christmas to the Nally’s!!

2. LINDA F.J. December 26, 2010 at 3:27 am #

Today’s tags were easy to pick from. Tag 2 hands down the winner. Beautiful!!!

3. LindaBabe December 26, 2010 at 4:33 am #

#1 was more “artistic” but #2 was more my style. Not sure I understand #1′s quarter. Both designers have done a fabulous job with this challenge!

4. kathy s December 26, 2010 at 6:21 am #

I actually liked tag 1 better than tag 2 but couldn’t get the starfish bit or the coin- it just didn’t seem to go together so I voted for tag 2- it just seemed to flow better.This has been a wild fued- hope you guys survive

5. Cindy Gibson December 26, 2010 at 6:22 am #

# 1 reminded me of spending the Holidays on a tropical island. Thanks again for letting us play along with you.

6. Judy L Dickerson December 26, 2010 at 12:56 pm #

I like tag #1 ,it was less Christmasy but when it’s 27′ outside ,tropical island sounds warm..

7. sandi December 26, 2010 at 1:14 pm #

I chose #2, not because I didnt like #1 but because I liked it just a little bit better. :)

8. Carol December 26, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

Every time I go to vote it says that I have all ready voted which is not the case. Not sure what is going on.
    Happy Holidays!

9. Lisa Williams December 26, 2010 at 2:35 pm #

LOVED #1! I also thought the vintage picture card in #2 was beautiful!

10. Karen Kilpatrick December 26, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

My take on the quarter was 25 as in the 25th of December or Christmas. Very creative. Though, I do not get the starfish unless it is the star that led the kings to the baby Jesus. Love the tags you both have done. Wish I could get my DH to craft with me!

• Nancy Nally December 26, 2010 at 3:30 pm #

Tag #1 was kind of a “beachcomber’s Christmas” since we live in Florida very close to the beach.

11. Brenda Jones December 26, 2010 at 7:55 pm #

LOL Nancy, I was thinking “beach” as well for Tag #1, and that one’s my fav of these two. Growing up in Miami, FL some years we went swimming in the bright, warm sunshine for Christmas. No swimming yesterday. We had a White Christmas here in Atlanta, for only the 3rd time since records were kept starting in the 1880′s!! Merry Christmas!