Family Tag Feud: Day 10

We are back at it after a weekend break in the feud to do (what else) a weekend getaway at DisneyWorld! No one does the holidays like Disney, so it really helped us get in the holiday spirit…although we could have lived without Mother Nature’s added “special effect” of the North Pole-like temperatures.

One of today’s tags even includes a family picture taken last month on our first visit to see this year’s decorations at the Magic Kingdom! (Christmas starts in early November at the parks, just like at the mall.)

I hope that you are ready to start voting again…because we’re hoping we made it hard to choose today again!

Tag #1:

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Powder in Pine Needles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
ColorBox Pigment Ink in Chianti
Stamp-A-Mania Pine Tree Stamp
Recollections Clear Stamp (Celebrate)
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence
Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter in Crystal Fine & Smokey Quartz
Celebrate It Christmas Bells 1.3 inch (by Michaels)
Ranger Stickles in Frosted Lace
K & Company Brenda Walton Adhesive Chipboard Evergreen
Hobby Lobby Natural Jute

Tag #2:

Supplies:

Ranger Inkssentials #8 Manila Tag
Chartpak Inkjet Adhesive Matte 8.5×11
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Pine Needles, Fired Brick, and Black Soot
Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder (Clear)
Studio AE for Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps (Good Cheer & December Daily)
Offray My Moments Satin Flowers
Hobby Lobby Natural Jute

So…can you decide between today’s tags?

[poll id="12"]

Disclosure

30 Responses to Family Tag Feud: Day 10

1. Renee J. December 13, 2010 at 11:18 pm #

Yes, aren’t these Florida temps. frigid-literally! ‘Sounds like you had a great time at the Magic Kingdom. ‘Love both tags!! You both are awesome!!

2. sandi December 14, 2010 at 12:20 am #

I love #2 and the picture on it is such a wonderful idea. But….. I had to vote for #1 the bells and oh just everything about it is beautiful! Love both your work, thanks so much for sharing.

3. LINDA F.J. December 14, 2010 at 3:24 am #

Just loved the tree on tag one. Had to go with that one tonight. -18 in Wisconsin tonight.
    Now that’s cold!

4. Claire December 14, 2010 at 3:30 am #

This is hilarious! I loved tag one – everything about it screams ‘Christmas!’ but tag 2 was so personal it won me over (plus it is nice to see a Chrissie pic with you in Summer clothes – just like it is here in Australia!). I CANNOT tell who is making these tags! Nancy I bet you are so proud of your hubby.

5. Lyneen December 14, 2010 at 3:31 am #

BOth are wonderful tags… so hard to choose!

6. Barb in Ak December 14, 2010 at 3:32 am #

I voted for #2. I just LOVE family photos at Christmas time — whether they be on cards or tags :-)

7. kathy s December 14, 2010 at 3:49 am #

Love the idea of the photo on tag 2 but the glitter and bling won me over on tag 1

8. Karen Hanım December 14, 2010 at 3:58 am #

Loving this tag competition. I heard you talking about it on Paperclipping. It also reminded me of Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas and I headed over there to see all the tags. I have had a lot of fun making my own. Thanks for letting us in on the fun!!

9. LindaBabe December 14, 2010 at 4:23 am #

This is impossible – I voted for 1 – love the bells – but I thought 2 was wonderful also. I like the mixture of number and word

10. Veronica Tingvall December 14, 2010 at 4:44 am #

I had to vote for number two. That girl of yours is just so pretty, she totally over shined all other decorations.;-)

11. Bev Leeson December 14, 2010 at 5:17 am #

Sorry Guys. Who could resist that gorgeous Photo and those precious Flowers Darling Tag to me. No :1 was also great and now it’s really getting down to the Nitty Gritty. Awesome job . Keep on Creating.
    Regards,
    Bev……

12. Kathy T December 14, 2010 at 5:49 am #

This was difficult, but had to vote for
    The photo tag. Tag 1 is lovely.

13. Gab December 14, 2010 at 6:21 am #

How can I resist that adorable family photo! I voted for #2!

14. Carol S December 14, 2010 at 6:34 am #

Just had to vote for #2. It just appealed to me.

15. Terri Harmon December 14, 2010 at 7:51 am #

Love that you included a photo!

16. flowerdisco December 14, 2010 at 8:47 am #

glad you had fun at your fav park. :)

went w/#2…gotta love the family pic and everything else;p

17. Lisa Williams December 14, 2010 at 9:08 am #

Beautiful tags! I love the tree in tag 1 and the family pic in the second tag is wonderful!

18. Maureen December 14, 2010 at 9:11 am #

today was the first day I really felt like it was a tie, but how can you say no to Disney?

19. Linda H December 14, 2010 at 10:49 am #

You certainly did make it tough to choose just one. Both these tags are fabulous! I am still debating which to vote for. What a fun way to spend the weekend, at Disneyworld!

20. Brenda Jones December 14, 2010 at 11:25 am #

OK, yes, ya’ll succeeded in making it really hard for me to choose!
    I could hear those little bells ringing, however, so I had to “swing” with them.
    Beautiful work, again!

21. Barbara December 14, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

LOVED tag #1…but what stamp is used for the tree? Did I miss it in the supply list? Would love to find it.

• Nancy Nally December 14, 2010 at 12:44 pm #

Whoops that stamp is missing from that supply list! Thanks for pointing it out! Will get it added in a moment!

22. Raya L December 14, 2010 at 12:30 pm #

LOVE THE BELLS!

23. Izzy December 14, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

I had promised myself I would stay indoors and craft to my heart’s content during this bitter cold spell in St Louis; however now I simply MUST find those bells on tag #1 !!! The wheels are turning with so many ideas how to incorporate them in my crafting!!! Thanks for warming up my brain cells today!

24. Teri December 14, 2010 at 2:20 pm #

which one do I pick -

25. Judy L Dickerson December 14, 2010 at 5:37 pm #

I chose# 1i love the tree and it just speaks tome ..it’s gonna be a toasty 11-12 tonite ..here in middle Tn rite now its 26′ at 4:30 ..like Disney but Ca is hard to be Chrismasy..

26. Lysa Colonna December 14, 2010 at 6:11 pm #

Loved them both but THE BELLS!! I just love the bells. Fab job on both! I really like the tree stamp too!

27. Vicki Conquest December 15, 2010 at 4:16 am #

I have thoroughly enjoyed waching (and reading!) the Family of Feud of Tags going on between the two of you! I am quite jealous that your hubby is really getting in to this and enjoying himself too! I’ve voted on them all and what a blessing you are to those around you! It’s been really hard to chose! Lovin’ it! Can’t wait for the last two!

28. kathy s December 23, 2010 at 6:36 am #

I have been wondering what happened to the tag feud- did I miss the conclusion or are you waiting until after Christmas-I have been checking back every couple of days but have found nothing further than tag 10 entries

29. Linda Kammerer December 24, 2010 at 7:52 am #

I also have been waiting for the last 2. If you are not doing them, could you post a recap of the 10 and a final tally?
    enjoyed the feud!!