The Customer Service Associates at Archiver’s play one of the most important roles at the company, as they are the first point of contact with our customers. Associates provide service to our customers, sell products and classes, teach classes and provide creative ideas to our customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service while maximizing sales
- Help customers with product selection
- Demonstrate new products and techniques to customers
- Prepare for classes and special events
- Teach classes and workshops
- Operating POS system
- Merchandising – assist with plan-o-grams and ensure merchandise is professionally presented
- Qualified candidates must have strong communication skills, excellent presentation skills, be comfortable talking in front of and leading a class, and a strong creative background in scrapbooking, card making and/or paper crafting.
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Associates must be available to work retail hours, which include a variety of shifts, including weekends.