Michaels is currently seeking qualified candidates for Assistant Store Manager and our FastTrack Assistant Store Manager program.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the overall management of the store under the direction of the Store Manager. The Assistant Store Manager executes company policies, procedures and programs required to manage a Michaels store and maintain sales and profit.
If you qualify for our FastTrack Assistant Store Manager program, you can look forward to:
- Becoming a Store Manager in 12 months or less.
- Highly competitive starting salary.
- Company focus and support for your personal development and career advancement.
- Consideration for district and zone level positions after you’ve demonstrated your ability at the Store Manager level.
Candidates for the FastTrack program must be willing and have the ability to relocate within a ten state area in the U.S.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Currently a Co-Manager or Assistant Store Manager for a large store (Big Box) retailer.
- Currently a Store Manager for a national retailer in a specialty store format.
- Minimum 1-year retail management experience.
- Experience in a multi-million dollar retail store in a mass merchandising environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated commitment to retail throughout career.
- Solid management skills, including Planning & Organizing, Adaptability/Flexibility, and Oral and Written Communication skills.
- High Energy and a Sense Of Urgency.
- Must be able to relocate for promotion.
*Please note that Scrapbook Update is in no way associated with the companies and the positions listed here. Please forward all questions or comments about the job listings to the offering organization via the links provided with this article. Thanks!