If you have the ability to build strong relationships with customers while driving sales and want to work in a fun, creative environment apply now to join the Archiver’s team as a Customer Service Associate!
- Provide outstanding customer service while maximizing sales
- Help customers with product selection
- Demonstrate new products and techniques to customers
- Prepare for classes and special events
- Teach classes and workshops
- Operating POS system
- Merchandising – assist with plan-o-grams and ensure merchandise is professionally presented
This is a temporary seasonal position.
- Qualified candidates must have strong communication skills, excellent presentation skills, be comfortable talking in front of and leading a class, and a strong creative background in scrapbooking, card making and/or paper crafting.
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Associates must be available to work retail hours, which include a variety of shifts, including weekends.
*Please note that Scrapbook Update is in no way associated with the companies and the positions listed here. Please forward all questions or comments about the job listings to the offering organization via the links provided with this article. Thanks!