Archiver’s has an excellent opportunity for a management career in a fun, creative environment. The Assistant Manager is the second highest level of management responsibility within the store and works directly with the Store Sales Manager assisting with daily operations of the store, as well as special event planning and management.
Commitment to providing outstanding customer sales while maximizing sales
- Motivating staff to continually drive sales
- Create a selling environment focused on customer service, product knowledge and performance objectives
- Ensure staff members are following store policies and procedures
- Planning, delegating and organizing work among staff
- Interviewing potential new employees
- Training and inspiring new employees, as well as continued training of existing employees
- Communicating, executing and managing marketing and merchandising initiatives
- Overseeing the successful execution of our workshops and classes
- Ideal candidate will have 1+ year of successful retail leadership/supervisory experience, strong sales aptitude, excellent customer service skills, and exceptional problem-solving and communication skills.
- Qualified candidates must also have a creative mind and be knowledgeable with scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting.
- The Assistant Manager must be available to work retail hours, which will include day, evening and weekend shifts.
*Please note that Scrapbook Update is in no way associated with the companies and the positions listed here. Please forward all questions or comments about the job listings to the offering organization via the links provided with this article. Thanks!