How do you approach scrapbooking family stories that are long, and that might require input from other people?
We’ve got all this and more as Ali Edwards and Dedra Long join us on this installment of the Paperclipping Roundtable!
To listen to this week’s episode, you can use the player embedded above, right-click on this link to download the file to your computer, visit the Paperclipping Roundtable web page or to make things easy, you can use this link:
That link will open in iTunes and take you to the subscribe page, and then you can click on the “subscribe” button.
Subscribing in iTunes is one of the best ways to support Paperclipping Roundtable. Using iTunes is free, and subscribing is free. (If you don’t know how to use iTunes to subscribe, you can watch a video here that shows you how.)
This episode of Roundtable is sponsored by Big Picture Scrapbooking! Click here for a promo code for Paperclipping Roundtable listeners to use to save 10% on any one class at Big Picture Scrapbooking! (Don’t forget that you can still use the link to support Roundtable even if you’ve already used the one-time discount code.)
Picks of the Week
- Kroby Floor and Table lamps (one by the reading chair and one on my desk)
- Kassett CD and DVD boxes (for storing software & stuff on bookshelves) – I want to get the matching magazine holders too.
- Supply Cupboard: made from Besta shelving unit with 2 Besta Vara Doors, 3 sets adjustable legs and 1 pair of Svep Knobs (unit is actually intended to be a TV stand but is perfect height to fit under our window)
- Tullsta arm chair (for guests, reading, etc)
- Mike’s Desk: Vika Amon (top) with Vika Annefors (left side legs) and 3 Vika Curry legs.
I’d post pictures but Mike has half the room torn apart restringing some cables for his computers! Whoops!