- A Bachelor’s degree in Art Design or Graphic Design strongly desired.
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Knowledge of QuarkXPress a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of pre-press processes.
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment requiring strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working through all stages of the design process from concept to development/refinement and production.
- Working knowledge of internet design-related software a plus.
*Please note that Scrapbook Update is in no way associated with the companies and the positions listed here. Please forward all questions or comments about the job listings to the offering organization via the links provided with this article. Thanks!